Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 624 Replies | Last Page

I wish I knew if I was going to ovulate this month. I dont want to waste my super expensive ovulation tests. If I had the cheaper ones I'd be fine with it.

did any of you ovulate the first cycle after the bcp?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

@ snowwhite

With my first baby I got pregnant the first month I got off the pill. Not sure why a lot of people are under the impression they won't ovulate :s

10 years ago

@Snow: I, too, was regular the first month off BC pills. I actually felt terrible on them, never had a "period" while taking them. My Dr said that I should be thankful, but it just didn't feel right. They killed my sex drive, my CM, my periods, my moods, my womanhood ha. The first month off of them, I immediately felt better. My first period was the heaviest in my life, but it was right on time, as were all of the normal changes in drive, CM, and moods that come with a normal cycle.

@All: I'm on CD 26 of a 28ish day cycle. I'm trying not to symptom spot, but for the past 2 days they've been hard to ignore: low grade fever, tired, stuffy nose, creamy/watery CM, and sore bbs. Today, I feel fantastic... illness, or do early preg symptoms come and go as your body adjusts to hormone levels? Holding off shelling out $$ until missed af (tuesday).

10 years ago

Is it just me or does it seem that every "truly" positive test shows up when you invert the image?

I have seen lots of preg tests with faint lines but when u invert it there is nothing.

Then I have seen other preg tests with faint lines and when u invert it the line glows the same as the control line.

Is this a valid way of telling whether your line is "real" or not?

Cause if so I am going to do this with every test I take.

10 years ago

@Nicole: I agree with the feeling better off of bcp. I've only been off two weeks but already I feel like myself again. Im not sleeping 13+ hours any more. I feel rejuvenated. It's great!

@otowns: The first time I got pregnant i came off bcp in late october. had my bleed in early november. missed my next period. then found out I was pregnant about a month later. There was something wrong with the pregnancy so thats probably why it took so long for a positive. the hcg wasnt doubling properly.

so maybe I'll ovulate this month. I assume I wont ovulate because I just feel like I need a normal period before I can guess when I'd ovulate. But I will bd as much as possible just incase I do ovulate.

btw, I think the EPO is working. I woke up today with a ton of watery cm.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Wellll, I started some really light spotting, so I guess the Dr and OPK were right! 2 days earlier than I predicted.

10 years ago

@nicole! Yay! Exciting! You're gonna bd today right? Baby dust!!

Wsll. I used an opk today. Pretty faint. So, obviously today's not the day. I have five more days to my predicted ovulation, and five more tests. So I hope I ovulate t his month.

bf is at work. Im bugging him for sex a lot, but he's stressed and busy so he doesn't oblige. Im gonna keep working on him. I hope we bd at least once just so I can say I'm in the tww.

10 years ago

Positive OPK today ladies :)) soooo excited! Let the baby dancing commence!

User Image

10 years ago

well I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative but then I took one this evening and it said positive. not sure what to think....

10 years ago

@otowns. test again tomorrow. but any positive is a good positive. I hope this is it for you!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo