Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 624 Replies | Last Page

otowns - I woke up to AF this morning. I figured I would. So this is CD1 for me. This isn't really a bad thing though. I need a few months to lose weight anyway.

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

10 years ago

@ his lady bug - I'm sorry for your disappointment, try to give yourself a few days to feel sad (you're not supposed to feel great during AF anyway!) and then get ready for this cycle Really hope this is YOUR month!

@ otowns, lol re: trying to get time with DH, you sound just like us!

re: time zones, it looks like you ladies are all living in the US judging by times, I'm in Ireland so it's almost 7pm here now.
Basically, when you ladies are coming home from work or thinking about dinner, I'm thinking about bed!!

10 years ago

Hi hope it works out for you.
i found due to my allergies i am alway low on calcium but also the whole of last year my cycle was all over the place which wasn't normal for me so no baby that year.
Thing i realised was the calcium was not just keeping my pms at bay but it also kept my cycle regular and since I've noticed the pattern as i wasn't taking any last year I've been making sure I'm alway stocked up on it.
I've been using ovulation strips for the last 3 months and this month we got it in the order and unlike last month I ovulated on the day i thought i would.
I have a regular cycle of 28 days when i take my calcium but it ranged from 24 to 32 with out.
I was excited this morning for no reason and thought it was weird so i gave in and took a 7 day early test to find a very faint line.
trying not to get tooo excited right now but I think this time we got it right.
I will know for definitley by this time next week.

10 years ago

@ Hisladybug Sorry to hear! My af is allll over the place since December so I never know when its going to happen. Its either a week late or 3 days to a week early. SO annoying.

@ she.76 I'm actually in Canada....eh? k sorry had to do it :P

@ Fungus Did you post the test? Congrats!!

10 years ago

@ otowns, no apology needed (although I've heard ye Canadians are very polite!), I'd correct you too if you'd said I was living in UK

10 years ago

fungus - how exciting!!

hisladybug - i'm sorry for your disappointment. sounds like you're keeping a positive attitude though.

It's just past 8:30pm here. Hope you ladies are doing well. I'm on CD 23 and it's my 6th day with the OPK reading High. Anyone ever have it take this long before a Peak reading? I've been googling, but lots of conflicting info out there.

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

Well, I typed a reply once and got pulled away to something else and never actually submitted it. Let's try this again. :)

she.76 - I actually am ok with not getting pregnant this cycle. I really want to get healthier so that I can enjoy being pregnant again. If I don't, I will be stressed and worried the entire 9 months.

fungus - fingers crossed for you! So exciting!

otowns - Where do you order your tests from? I still have a few internet cheapie tests that I ordered a few months ago from ebay. I decided not to test as long as my temps are rising and falling normally. I tried temping last month for the 1st time and now it's all I do.

MrsBogie - I am staying positive about it. Technically we are NTNP since I am working on losing weight. Down 13.6 pounds in just under a month. I figure DH and I will conceive when we are meant to. Can't rush God's plan for us. :) Wish I could be of some help about the OPK readings. I don't use those so I have no clue.

AFM - Today is CD1. If I were to conceive my EDD on here right now is Jan. 31st. DH and I are NTNP currently because I am dieting and exercising. We are just enjoying our family and the times we can manage to be alone without worrying about when I ov. It's pretty nice not to be stressing about it. LoL.

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

10 years ago

@ hisladybug I ordered them from earlypregnancytests.com

I never used them before so I am not sure yet on their accuracy but they got really good reviews so we shall see!

10 years ago

repost -sorry!

10 years ago

I did post a pic and only joined yesturday cause ever time I've done a search this sigh has always poped up and I've always looked at the links from here.
I put it in the unsure section yesturday and commented on it as at first i didn't put my name on it.
I didn't dare put it in the pregnant as it was sooo faint. I'm going to wait till tuesday if i can before takeing another test but if it's dark enough I'll be showing the OH.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo