Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 624 Replies | Last Page

@Prinder: you are so right! Gotta keep busy. Only 4 DPO and I have a week till I can test. Started having some mild cramping like my period is on her way so we shall see.

Hope all is well with all you ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

I burned the roof of my mouth sunday. It hurts unbelievable bad. And now the lymphnodes in my neck are swollen and sore. So I went to see the doctor, and she says there could be an infection in my mouth. so she gave me antibiotics. The pharmacist says that these will stop birth control from working. SO I askked if its okay to use while trying to conceive and she said this is the only one that is safe and are safe to use while pregnant. But it depletes folic acid. I already take 1.8mg (multivitamin, folic acid and vit b6-b12 with folic acid)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Well ladies I'm out for January the is about to show up, but that's ok my big big dream is for a March baby, but February would be ok too I have two nices that have b-days in Feb. Prayers and luck for the lady's that are still in the running

User Image

10 years ago

Just wanted to say a quick 'Hi!' to everyone!! I am definitely out this time around. If you've been following me, my husband had surgery recently. and it ended up being a bit bigger than we bargained for. So no baby dancing for us. He is definitely on the mend and I'm hopeful for next month but with all the massive stress I would not be shocked if it was a while before I got a BFP. So new plan, I'm going to just take each day as it comes and stop being so obsessive. Right? Easier said than done. ;) hope things are working out well for everyone! Baby dustttt!!

10 years ago

I'm rooting for January 2015!

I'm 7DPO and dying to take a pregnancy test. Experiencing cramping, fatigue, sore nipples, and elevated BBT. My cycles are 31 days long.

I'm trying for my first child and I only have 3 months to get pregnant because of career restrictions. This is our first cycle trying and I'm new to all this terminology.

Researching has been soothing. It's encouraging to hear other's experiences! Please add me or contact me if you're near my cycle!

Frustrations:
Didn't get a positive dark pink line for OPK. I figured I just missed the surge. Next time I'll take two tests a day.
Not positively sure when I ovulated.

So hard for me not to eat raw fish! I live in Hawaii and I'm used to eating raw fish some times as much as every other day! I haven't had any for 3 weeks now. Also find it hard to not eat dressings that have egg yolk! I love creamy dressings!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Long time...good luck to those testing very soon

I have no idea when I will be ovulating. I think my last cycle was an anovulatory cycle, AF only showed up at CD35 and I thought I could have caught a lil bean by then. But all is well. So DH and I just decided to go with the flow this cycle and whatever happens happens. So we BD every other day and will continue until I know what's happening with this body of mine. Not temping, checking CM or OPK's. Just letting the good Lord do His work. I stress too much also....which isn't exactly ideal for someone TTC.

Rooting for for all you ladies!

26 May 2014 - | 30 May 2014 - CP | 30 June 2014 -  BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

Hi ... lots of us waiting for the big AF day ... still holding onto a glimmer of hope, but got the usual pre-AF symptoms already and not due til Sunday. This gets really tiring.

How do you guys keep going?!!!

10 years ago

Welp, my dreams last night are a testament to how torn my mind is: one dream where AF got me big time in a pair of white slacks and another dream with a BFB boy. I'm officially off of my rocker, girls. Someone stick a fork in me because I am 120% done with this waiting game but so help me, I'm going to still make myself suffer through a few more days of it. XD

@Snow Ow! Much sympathy that and hopefully you'll recover quickly. Even if the antibiotics are okay for pregnancies, it's all the better if you don't have to be on them for very long. Double stink that it depletes Folic Acid - have you talked to your doctor about upping your intake while you're taking the antibiotics?

@Ameejo! Aww, I'm sorry it didn't work out for January. I wouldn't mind a February baby, either, to be honest - with my cycles, it would fall around Valentines day and how stinking cute would that be? Anyway, keep trying and we'll all be rooting for you (yeah, go ahead, try to picture that when you're BDing Pffft! Mood-kill~~) and I'll probably be right behind you to the February Board so save a seat for me, okay?

@Khartt - At least he's on the mend now, maybe you'll be the lucky winner of the V-day baby? I still hold that would be the most epic thing since... well, just having a baby. Stay strong, okay? And send DH our love, okay?

@LianneO welcome to the group! It really does suck to wait, but hang in there, okay? Diet changes are a real pain and take dedication to pull off but I'm sure you'll be already once you get past the feelings of withdrawal (food really is an addictive thing, isn't it?). and I'll keep my for you, okay?

@LadySG Wow, BD every other day can be a real challenge, kudos to you guys for being able to do it! My DH and I have tried to do that as much as possible, but sometimes it can be really hard when we're both tired at the end of a long day. I'll keep my hopes up that you'll get a this month.

@jfh awww, I know it's hard when you can feel coming. I keep expecting to get a red spot every time I go to the bathroom. Hang in there, okay? We're all supporting you. Just keep thinking "it's a war of attrition, I'll win eventually." Also, some loving for and from your significant other can go a long way too.

10 years ago

Hi everyone, this goes out to everyone waiting the arrival of ...mine is due today, not here yet...all symptoms very mild today, the calm before the storm?? Dull achy bbs, a dull achy cramp her and there. No headache, which I usually have, not tired today. Thought I was gonna fall asleep at work yesterday! Why is waiting her arrival just as bad as waiting to O?

10 years ago

@Runnermama - if we knew the answer to that, we would be halfway to having a solution to the problem. All jokes aside, waiting is such a pain - in this case more ways than one. I'm feeling very similar to you right now, though I'll add a sore throat that may be due to allergies/a cold. So far, I haven't seen yet, maybe it's a sign? I don't dare get hopeful on this one. Schrodinger's Baby and all that. >_>

Just a few more days~~~ What have people been doing to keep yourselves distracted?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo