Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Thank you Prinder. And yes a perspective change is exactly what I needed. Thank you for being so supportive! It really does help with this whole TWW thing. I too am routing for you and your BFP! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone, Happy Friday!! Two more days until Mother's Day! AF is officially a day late. I am on CD29...there is a glimmer of hope on the horizon...still a little crampy and have sticky white CM...so I am not sure that means that she is knocking on my C-door or what?! tick-tock, tick-tock...just want the next two days to go by fast! :) It has been raining EVERYDAY here since Monday, which makes the time pass so much slower! Pinder-thanks for replying to everyone, it means a lot to all of us!! I wish I could sneak in enough time to acknowledge everyone, but please know I am reading and praying for each of you! Good luck to everyone!! Good luck to testers, and stay strong TWW'ers!

10 years ago

@Vettechgirl Woooo! Just a little bit longer. Try to keep it cool, okay? I'm doing yoga and listening to music today to keep myself calm - it seems to be working so far.

@Runnermama Awesome! Do you think you'll be up for testing on Mother's Day with us? I started a board just for those who are going the Mother's Day test (here: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=54332) if you're interested you should join in!

and for everyone!

10 years ago

YES! I am holding out until Mother's Day! (unless of course, you know who shows up, I was three days late a few cycles ago, but 28 days on the money since then) I will take a peek at the board, I am almost to paranoid to join, like I will jinx myself!!

10 years ago

Prinder: yeah unfortunately keeping it cool today doesn't really work :/ I have to travel to seattle to get my hair done by my friend as part of her project. And don't worry I researched the chemicals in avedas products. They are ok. Either way I have that and cleaning of my house to do. And cooking for some of my DH's buddies when I come home from Seattle. Soooooo right now I am
Relaxing with a nice shower and soothing music.

User Image

10 years ago

Best of luck and tons of to you all!
Unfortunately, got me today so I'm off to the February board now....
Really hope I don't see any of you there because you'll all get lovely BFP's!
Thanks for all the support & friendship

10 years ago

Sorry to hear @ She.76
Mine is supposed to start on mothers day -_-
So I am just quietly waiting lol

10 years ago

@ runnermama
You are late! That's so exciting! I hope you stay late!

10 years ago

thanks baby dust, not been on this for a while, im not paying as much attention this month as i am not at 2 week wait yet, but even then, i reakon i need a cool month just so i dont get as stressed!! hope it happens for you this month!
firsttime, so happy you got to see the heart beat yesterday! so exciting and perhaps made it even mo0re real for you!
cd 8 myself so expecting to ovulate... whenever! its been so random recently i just guess ill bd whenever i can!!

10 years ago

@Runnermama Yeah, I know how you feel. You can be a lurker until the day of, how about that?

@Vettechgirl At least you're trying, that alone has to be doing some good, even if you're OMG-so-busy. When it rains it pours, eh?

@She, I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll be the one to get the Valentines Day baby! That would be so awesome! I'll keep my for you. I may also join the February board anyway - if only just to lurk and be another cheerleader.

@Otowns, wow that's some serious crap timing, even for standards. Really gotta have a word with that witch. Maybe you'll be part of the day-after crew?

@skellynet That's some really good advice, actually. It's unbelievable how much stress builds up overtime, as you well know. Sometimes it's really hard to take a break from it all, but in the end it can really pay off since stress can mess with a woman's cycle just as well as some drugs can. Also, ing often isn't a bad idea either. and !

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo