Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Vettech: Darn. :( Hang in there.

9 years ago

It's ok evergreen. It has gone away for now :) I think I may have implanted late. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Vettech: I really hope so!

-- As an aside, I work with animals too. :) I spent about 8 years as an unlicensed tech at two different animal hospitals, and for the last three years I've been running a small business pet sitting and administering at-home medical treatments for clients who are too squeamish to jab their cats for fluid therapy or epo injections. If we end up getting pregnant, we might need to share staying-healthy-around-animals tips-- I've become super paranoid around litter pans ever since starting TTC even though I know the odds are good that in 10+ years working with animals, I've probably already been exposed to everything that I could have been exposed to. ;)

9 years ago

Evergreen: Yeah you and I both. haha I have been exposed pretty much everything known to man because I have been in this field for almost 4 1/2 years lol

Litterboxes are only horrible if the feces and urine have sat for more than 4 hours. If you clean the litterbox with gloves and a mask and the feces/urine is fresh then you should be safe its when the Toxoplasmosis has time to multiply so to speak and then it becomes aerosalized(sp?) with the feces being dry. But you know all this. Just putting it out there for all those TTC :)

I have a self cleaning litter box and i just put on gloves and a mask and then put the tray in the trash :) Its really simple!

Hope all is going well with you. Where are you in your cycle right now?

User Image

9 years ago

I'm on day 26 of what is usually a 26 day cycle. I had a BFN on 9dpo (It was too early to test, but I wanted to test before mother's day because I thought it would be awesome if it was positive to hand my mom one of those "Happy Mother's Day, Grandma" cards-- so much for that!) So, I'm getting down to the moment of truth here. So far, despite the negative, I'm feeling pretty positive; I'm not breaking out or spotting yet, and on the day before my period is due to start, I usually would be.

I also just had a cup of coffee and felt like I was going to be sick afterward. Being a Seattleite, that is DEFINITELY weird-- I average 2 cups a day (too much-- but I'm down from 5 so I'm making progress). ;)

9 years ago

Thats awesome Evergreen!!! I am over the sound in Silverdale so I know what you mean about the coffee, since i had my gall bladder out though i havent been able to have coffee. Are you going to test today?

User Image

9 years ago

Naw, I think I'm going to wait until I'm late-- Saturday, most likely. I know how I think, and I won't believe a negative until I see blood anyhow. ;)

9 years ago

I know how that is. Well it aint over until AF shows her face.

User Image

9 years ago

hey girls I definitely have my fingers crossed for you. That's reassuring news for you vettechgirl! Hopefully it was late implantation.
I took a hpt this am and can't tell if its evap of the faintest of faint. My eyeballs cant squint any further and now I'm seeing lines everywhere Just going to wait until I'm late now to test again. Feeling positive.

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

I just had a slice of pizza (my favourite thing in the world) and I got so nauseated I couldn't finish. I hope that's a good sign.

Right now I'm having what I call "repeating". Its actually a psychogenic non-epileptic seizure. I lose my concentration, get really confused, and have a hard time completeing thoughts. (This post is taking me forever to write.)

I usually take clonazepam to make it go away, but clonazepam is a class D medication. Which means its absolutely horrible for a baby. So I'm not taking it.

But Im having a hard time dealing with the seizure without it. Ill just have to deal, I guess. Hard time or not. I'll be fine.

EDIT: It went away soon after I posted this. Thank god. So its true. I don't need the medication. I dealt with it on my own. I feel so proud. Now I know I can, so I'll never turn to the quick and easy pop-a-pill route again.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo