Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Oh Mmkohl! I really hope it gets darker!!!

User Image

9 years ago

I got my bfp on Mothers Day, January 2015 baby on the way!

SO: Devon 21 ME: Cierra 23 Mothers Day 2014 User Image

9 years ago

13dpo. nausea. tender breasts. sore back. fatigue. bloating. constipation.cramping/fullness. and its not getting any better. not like me at all, i dont have PMS symptoms. 3 more days until AF is due. Still no BFP.

I'll be going to the dr on monday to get my blood work done (HOPEFULLY!!)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

VETTECHGIRL11

CLANELOVE22

SNOWWHITE I ALSO HAVE 3 MORE DAYS FOR AF BUT IM DYING TO TEST FORCING MYSELF TO HOLD OFF IM BUYING A TEST TODAY ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK SO I HAVE IT I SWEAR I WONT USE IT UNTIL AF IS A DAY LATE

SO EVERYONE WHO GOT GONE TO THE FEB BOARD BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO GOT WHAT BOARD HAVE USE GONE TO PRINDER RUNNERMAMA LIANNEO MMKOHL

BABYDUST85

SO I HAVE 3 DAYS LEFT UNTIL AF I WONT TEST UNTIL A DAY LATE IF I AM PREGNANT THIS MONTH ESTIMATED DUE DATE WOULD BE 27TH JANUARY

SENDING OUT TO ALL STILL WAITING

User Image

9 years ago

@Vettechgirl I looked at your test. I see it, but it's so faint I'm not sure if I believe my eyes! Def. need a blood test to confirm, but it looks positive so far! and ing for a sticky bean!

@clanelove and What a great time to find you're pregnant right? and if you haven't done so already, feel free to come join us in the January 2015 baby club on CountingdownMyPregnancy (link is in my signature).

@snow Omg, this is just murder waiting for you! . Have you already scheduled at your doctor yet or are you waiting until after the weekend?

9 years ago

Welp. I'm officially out now; started menstruating sometime overnight-- it just was sneaky like a ninja this time. Good luck to everybody-- I'm hopping over to the February thread!

9 years ago

@Evergreen Aww man, that stinks. I hate it when does that. Usually looks like a murder scene when it does it, too. Such a pain... in getting the Valentine's Day baby!

9 years ago

I'm sorry evergreen. That sucks.

Prinder: Im just gonna go to a walk-in clinic and get the blood req then go to the hospital for the blood work. But I have to wait until tuesday, i forgot its a holiday here in canada.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

My tummy is firm just above my pubic bone. That's new. I wonder if it's a good sign. Hmm

9 years ago

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE STILL HANGING IN THERE

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo