Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies, just checking in.

Vtechgirl - GL!! Let us know how it goes

Runnermamma - nice timing! hehe Enjoy!

Wishingwewere4 - looks like tracking your CM is working this cycle

EmmaLucy - don't you just love when a busy week keeps you distracted? Hope you continue to be busy over the next few days and have a speedy TWW

I'm CD16 and OPK is still reading Low with BBT all over the place. I've had a bad cold for the past few days and I'm wondering if that's messing with my temps/cycle. Anyone here experience something similar?

Sending lots of

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

Less than 24 hours ladies and I am super nervous for a negative test :/

User Image

10 years ago

Any news vettech?

Mrsbogie - well I'm hoping, every month I seem to get different symptoms! And yes a cold can affect your temp, even a sore throat can. I looked into this and there are lots of factors that can affect your temp, even stress, which is also why I didn't think temping would work for me.

Ovulation day today for me (apparently) or cd15, usually by now my bbs would be getting tender but nope, nothing! Don't know what to think anymore!

10 years ago

so I started temping late last cycle.... I am so confused . FF says that my temps are fluctuating way too much, but on this site, it shows my coverline . I had a huge temp drop on cd11 and a huge spike on cd12. Cd12 and 13 are above coverline, but I have had no positives on an opk? What do you think?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=307914

any advice is appreciated...

baby dust to all!

10 years ago

I don't know what to think all. I mean it's negative but what the hell? Im so upset right now. I think I just need a break from this whole thing. Thank you all for being so wonderful. ::::grumble grumble:::

User Image

10 years ago

Vetteche,

don't give up hope, plenty of women have had bfn's only to turn out with BFP's. You aren't out until the witch shows

10 years ago

11 DPO. Took an hpt first thing this morning. DH asked me the past two days if I've been testing... I think I was putting it off because I knew it would be negative. Finally tested this morning BFN. Obviously frustrating. Very confused. Wondering if it will ever work out for us. Next cycle we will be starting IUI with femera. Does anyone have any experience with what to expect with an IUI?

to everyone still waiting to find out!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Lady vein: thank you for your encouraging sweet words. Will
Be going to the doctor to find out what is wrong...

User Image

10 years ago

slgamble ~ I had an IUI done back in 2011 and while I don't remember everything, I do remember thinking that it was going to much more difficult than it actually was.

I took Clomid from CD5-9, shortly after went for testing to make sure that I had some good follicles, went back to track their progress at least one more time and then took the hCG injection when my doctor felt that my follicles were large enough. I had used a sperm donor, so 24 hours after the injection, the IUI was scheduled. It didn't work but overall it was a painless procedure.

I'm currently on CD23 and 4DPO. If we conceive this month, EDD will be January 8th! My BF and I have been trying since last April but have gotten really serious about it this month. We started using an OPK, Pre-Seed and I started taking Royal Jelly & B6.

If things don't work out for us, this month, I'm going to be adding Evening Primrose Oil to the mix and start charting too.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

10 years ago

Trying not to stress and over think things this month. Just checking CM and bding every other day. Hopefully we stumble upon the big O at the right time this month! Sticky baby dust to all!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo