Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 624 Replies | Last Page

I didnt see the line. Maybe thats why I dont see a line on mine. Why do you all see a line? I hope its positive hun, but I really dont see it. I'll post mine so you line seekers can see.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

@JayneB & Basia thanks for helping LadySG find the February board, that's very good of you two to pitch in like that.

@LadySG Best of luck, and getting the Valentine's Day baby!

@Mmkohl Yeah... I can understand how you feel. I have to wait until I'm approx. 8 weeks along before the midwife will see me for blood tests. I'm thinking I'm going to be checking every week between now and then; you know, just to be sure. Because I'm not paranoid... psh. >_> I agree with you on how too much knowledge is sometimes a bad thing.

@Vettechgirl It's okay, it's to be expected how you're feeling right now - everyone does at your point! Don't worry about it, we've got your back!

@snow As you've said, still early days, so there is every possibility that it is a false negative. Hang in there, we're rooting for you!

@Kiki awww, that stinks. But on the bright side: VALENTINE'S DAY BABY! You can do it!

@LianneO ! It's faint, but I can see it. OMG! Retake it in a couple of days, just to be sure, but OMG! I'm excited for you!

@babydust Waiting is absolute murder. I can literally think of 100 other things I would like to do more than waiting and I'm sure you're feeling the same way right now. I'll keep my and be ing for you!

9 years ago

Photo number 269359. I didnt see a line until i uploaded the photo. If you hold it to the light you can see a shadow.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Hey snow I can't find your photo :(

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you Prinder for your support. I know it's way early and I still have hope

Thank you Kirbcat for a glimmer of hope and for the support. I really appreciate you guys!

User Image

9 years ago

vtechgirl: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=269359

I only see it on the computer. I cant see in in person. so its probably not there.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies! I disappear for a day and there's like 5 new pages! What have I missed?
Congrats to you all that received your BFP in the last day or two. I give up trying to keep track of my period. It was supposed to be here sunday but now I think it's coming tomorrow.

9 years ago

@prinder- haha thank you. Trying to stay positive. A valentines day baby would be great too. Ill let you all know if theres a miracle and i can still be part of january baby club! Not over until shows up

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

Thank you Prinder!

Kirbcat - af is due on sunday

Snow - don't lose hope! It's still early!

User Image

9 years ago

thank you babydust! Im still really hopeful. Its so early, its hard not to be hopeful.

So, I told my best friend that I'm ttc and may be pregnant. So disclosed to me that she may be pregnant as well. Her's isnt planned though, and she's been drinking a lot. So she knows she'll have to abort it. Which she's sad about because she wants a baby too.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo