Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 624 Replies | Last Page

@ prinder- yeah same thing for me. And tmi warning........
Just relaxing sometimes itfeels like somethings coming out like AF. I keep feeling like i hve to check hahah

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

10 years ago

hy just want to wish everyone who is testing tomorrow the best of luck hope you all get your BFP 4 DPO for me today so i have to wait a bit longer

User Image

10 years ago

Otowns - I can appreciate your frustration! I'm at CD37 today (are you kidding me?!) - my cycles have varied 26-30 days since going off BCP in Nov. So, at CD25, how are you feeling?

Runnermama - Good job keeping yourself busy and GL!! Also, I think Prinder had some great suggestions for getting out of drinking. Personally, I would go with the health kick - esp since you're so active. I had my bff's bday celebration today and had DH secretly drink my beers for me. (He had both of ours all day and now of course he's completely smashed, but that's besides the point! LOL)

Prinder - Seriously, thank you for keeping up with us. You are part of what is keeping me sane LOL (but not joking). I'm in the same boat as you CM wise - I seriously keep thinking the has arrived, but not yet! Have you been having any other symptoms?

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

Ugh frustrating afternoon... cramping on and off still seems to be lessening a bit? bit of aches in my back... better not show up!! Still about a week before testing and I'm going crazy

10 years ago

Prinder - And, since you asked, I know I am going crazy bc here is my list of symptoms at 11dpo (warning, this is long and may be TMI):
- Dull cramping/pulling
- Stomach bubbly/gurgling feeling - hard to describe
- Crazy heart burn (stress? Food?)
- Foods taste too spicy (and I love spicy!)
- Sense of smell (or am I just noticing smells more?)
- Riding the emotional rollercoaster (PMS?)
- Exhaustion (but I've been in finals )
- Sore boobs (esp when I poke them to check )
- Speaking of which, they are large and in charge (AF coming?)
- Also (sorry if TMI, but) been examining my boobs - are those bumps I see? (or have they always looked like that?!?!)
- (TMI again) General feeling of wetness down there (I really keep thinking AF has arrived, but nothing yet.)
- Now to be really random, and this could definitely be completely unrelated but I thought it was odd so, here goes: Ear piercing infection. Now bear with me - I had my piercings going all the way up my ears in college, and took them all (except my first holes) out about 8 years ago. Have had ZERO issues with them since then. Suddenly they're infected. Is it a crazy stretch to think it's from a low immune system? (Though that could also be due to stress!)

Honestly, all of this can be explained away by any one of the following: finals/stress/lack of sleep/PMS/obsessing things into reality. Been testing since 8dpo (bc I'm CRAZY), and nothing yet. FF says my luteal cycle is 10 days on average, and I definitely had O'v spotting at 1dpo so - I have no idea. Grasping at straws here. If the doesn't show I'll be testing w/ y'all tomorrow morning. (Though I'm sure I've jinxed myself by writing this post!)

And if any of you have read through all of that you deserve a medal! and thank you!

Sending lots of to all of you ladies!

10 years ago

for you MrsBogie! I wish I had some of those ... nothing but (TMI) wetness down there and now cramping.

10 years ago

Kiki - thanks for reading/your support! Many of those symptoms are more recent developments, so you've got time. Also, it seems to me that many of the women with BFPs on here have had almost no symptoms prior to their BFP, so you're in good shape!! (Hence why I think I'm just going a little nutso )

10 years ago

@MrsBogie- when do you plan on testing?! You're not nutso, I quite often obsess over my symptoms - I'm just lacking some this time.

10 years ago

Kiki - I've been testing since 8DPO. (I must be a masochist.) If AF does not arrive, tomorrow will be 12DPO and I will be testing again. Think it's still too early??

10 years ago

@MrsBogie- Well "they" say the average first day of is 12dpo so I think it's still looking really good for you! I'm tempted to get a FRER and test tomorrow due to arrive in 7 days.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo