Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! I am in need of some insight...I posted earlier that after DH and I bd on about 4 dpo I had pretty bright red bleeding when I used the restroom (which, if this were two years ago it would not have surprised me, I had/have endometriosis and bled after intercourse every time, it was also almost always painful). Since I had my son 18 months ago this has not happened, and thankfully no painful intercourse anymore (yah! The doc said the pregnancy "burned out the endometriosis")! Then boom, sunday night the bleeding seems to have come back, but bd was not uncomfortable at all...Then it stopped all day Monday and Tuesday. Now today is about 7dpo and I have brown mucousy discharge and feel crampy...If this is my period I am one whole week early! :( grrrr...what do you think?! Does ANYONE have any similar experiences? TIA

10 years ago

@otown haha i felt bad writing that about him so I just deleted it.
But yeah he keeps saying I hope its true then trys to not get excited.

@nicole2014 i bought a pack of 20 strips from amazon uk it's the first lot i had used so it seems to have worked out for me. We find it hard to get the chance to fit IT in with children about but knocking on the door as soon as we disappear so i would work out when i thought the days we needed to to get busy and would tell him so he had an idea whats happening and prepare himself.

10 years ago

Thanks everyone for advice and input.

@ Runnermama My cycles are so unpredictable I'm either a week late, a week early, or a few days either way. I give up keeping track! I used to be a 28 day cycle Starting on a wed each and every time without fail, and now i'm anywhere from 24 to 30 on any random day. I just start expecting my period from 3 weeks and on.
This is why it's impossible to figure out when i'm ovulating and I don't even bother. Seems like a full time job figuring that out.
I have never experienced bleeding after sex so I can't say what that might be from.
When do you think you will start to poas for this month?

10 years ago

Thanks for the reply! I think I'm on to the February board....still spotting here and there, crampy, and crabby! It is what it is I guess! I think I will wait until June and maybe think of the opks...May is just going to be way too busy! Last month of school, two races, and my sister in laws wedding. Boy oh boy!

10 years ago

Where is the february board?

10 years ago

I don't think there is one yet...but there should be! [

10 years ago

Still waiting for AF to arrive. (4 days late / - HPT's)

This is the first cycle that I've used an OPK (I got a + on CD19) and my cycles are usually 28-30 days (like clockwork). I'm not sure if late ovulation is the exception or the norm, especially since I just started using B6 to help extend my luteal phase.

So technically, if I O'd on CD19 and have a 14 day luteal phase, I may not actually be due until tomorrow or Saturday so I decided to wait until Sunday or Monday to test again.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

10 years ago

My back hurts. Now I'm paranoid I have a kidney infection. I am such a hypochondriac haha. I was supposed to have a complete physical today with my doc but I rescheduled because of my UTI. I didn't feel like being poked and prodded till I was better lol

Last night I had a dream I did three preg tests and they were all positive. I woke up and did one and it was negative. :\

@ Runnermomma yes someone should make a February board soon. LOL how funny, we just keep going- making new boards for every month.

@ Jayneb keep us posted. Hopefully you get your positive! Do you have any special symptoms to report?

10 years ago

I have a few: headache, bloating, gas, backaches/body aches (on and off), fatigue, runny nose - but they could be connected to AF or allergies.

The only symptom that's making me scratch my head is sore nipples - they never hurt. My boobs don't hurt at all, but even the slightest graze of the nipple and it hurts. It started a day or two ago.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

10 years ago

Just posted my tests in the 15dpo my names on it this time

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo