Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 449 Replies | Last Page

What are you ladies doing to pass the time until you can POAS?
I've got a new kitchen table being delivered tomorrow so I'm deep cleaning the kitchen and selling the old table. Saturday I'm hoping to get my boys' room clean and organized so we can rip out the carpet. Sunday I'm impatiently waiting for the new outlander episode. Then monday I'm back at work which is where my mind goes nuts! But at least I'll be a couple days closer!!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. I'm only on CD 7 so I will be doing my OPKs for the first time as I usually just track my temps and my O-pains.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I am on CD 25, 9-10 DPO. I am dying to test. I have some First response tests and I am thinking of testing today. Do you think it’s too early?

6 years ago

Jchong- I usually get a faint positive on 9Dpo. Pretty clear by day 10.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Been feeling some ovary pain in both sides and my boobs are starting to get slightly sore. Also been very bloated and have the runs. I'm on CD 7 and the last time I got that was on CD 9. Hmm...

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly those look like ) signs..maybe think about starting the opk's even if its once a day to see if theres a second line..

@callmecrazy so sorry for your loss..welcome back and hope you get your bfp

AFM temp went up a bit this morning..finally done with AF..im looking forward to some this weekend as DH is home ..

User Image

6 years ago

@callmecrazy I am also into cleaning when I am trying to pass time during the TWW. Laundry and gardening as well. Usually my family keeps me quite busy during the weekends, but when I am at work my mind is going crazy when waiting for time to pass. My concentration is zero!!!

It also calms my anxiety when I work out and have sex. I guess it is the endorphins that help a lot.

<a href=

6 years ago

@dragonfly I usually start OPKs on day 10, once a day until the line starts darkening enough. Then I move to twice a day. Are you doing dip strips?

AFM CD 8, they should call it the 3ww, waiting to ovulate is just as annoying as waiting to test. Im temping this month but not really sure what I am look for. FX this is the cycle, would love to have a summer baby!

User image

6 years ago

Hi Ladies! Do you mind if I join in? I was on another forum for over a year and everyone else there is already pregnant!

I am currently 11dpo. We have been ttcing for 3.5 years (1.5 years ntnp and 2 really trying). I have done lots of testing and DH just completed his and we have a review with our RE on Monday. As of right now, we are thinking we are either unexplained or male factor, but thankfully we'll find out soon!

Over the years, I have done it all with opk's, temping, supplements and have a good idea what has helped and what hasn't (had a number of cycles monitored at the fertility clinic last year), so feel free to ask questions!!

How is everyone else doing?

6 years ago

Hey ladies. Glad its Friday and the weekend!!!
that will sure pass the time in this TWW, or for the ones having some snuggle time with the SO

I plan to test Wednesday if i feel symptoms have progressed. if not will test Saturday as AF should arrive Sunday the 29th. i usually spot 1-2 days before. So hope not this round.

AFM, Yesterday was busy day for me so only thing notices was Watery creamy cm and tired, went to bed at 8:30pm.
Today this morning just watery creamy cm again and tired. No other symptoms as it is still early where i live. will note what changes throughout the day.

Welcome on New Members Hope we get a BFP this cycle. Anyone have symptoms they like to share?

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo