Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Ninni is it possible that you maybe geared up to O then fidnt and maybe try again?..i would say if you can get some of the internet cheapies as a second test to see if you get a positive?..otherwise I ould just try and BD every two days or so if you can till AF for pleasure just incase ..just to cover your bases..unfortunately a positive OPK only tells you that's you are gearing to ovulate..my friend was getting solid smiley faces but then not actually Oing..I hope you caught the egg anyhow

User Image

6 years ago

@ninni When is AF due? What is your cycle?

AFM, this morning woke up temp went back up to 98.3, cm is creamy watery again. Mild pressure but feels like I have to poop. Lol sorry! Guess will see what later in day brings and tomorrow temp. I probably won’t test again till Sunday if no AF. That is my af date. The witch better stay away.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, checking in to see how everyone is doing. Congrats vettechgirl! I've been trying to follow your story and glad after all the stress you are finally getting that clear positive! So exciting!

AFM, I've been sick as a dog with a cold. I gave up on temping because I've had a fever the last couple days. CD14 OPKs were light and getting darker so hoping ovulation will be here in the next couple days.

User image

6 years ago

@vettchgirl Congratulation on your BFP!!

@beautyful38 I am on CD 18 today and my af is due between November 6 - 9 I am guessing. It all depends on when I ovulate. Last cycle was 28 days and that would be af on November 6 this cycle. Have had cycles up to 32 days long. Pretty sure that I have already ovulated because of the change in CM. It is now more cloudy, not stretchy and less of it. Not buying those again sticking with the cheap strips.

<a href=

6 years ago

@Ninni hopefully you wont need the cheapies!..now the wait begins..sigh!

Nothing new to report here..just waiting!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205 Yes at least it is less stressful when I have no Idea what DPO I am. Just have to wait for

<a href=

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. Temp still seems to be stuck at 97.9, so hope its not another deja vu again. Tested with OPK this morning and the line barely got darker but my ovaries hurt, even to sit down and when I walk, I am limping as it hurts. If this is going to be a 28 day cycle then today will put me at ovulation. Tonight, hoping to get some BDing in and hopefully tomorrow as well.

@Beaut1ful38. Glad your temp went back up. It sounds promising. Good luck and keeping my fingers crossed.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi Ladies - just got caught up on everyone from the past couple of days!

@vettchegirl - Congrats!!!! That is so exciting! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

@ dragonfly - Even our RE encouraged us to BD every other day, instead of everyday, which can alleviate the pressure a little. Those little guys can live inside of you for up to 5 days, so you should def have your bases covered! I would start testing with opk's a couple of times a day if you think you might be close to ovulation. I have had success with the internet cheapies (used them when cycle monitoring with fertility clinic and blood tests confirmed my LH surge at the same time as the opk). Once you get a positive opk, you actually won't ovulate for another 12-36 hours, so you still have lots of time to catch that egg once you get a positive!

As for baby asprin, you can take it once a day for most of your cycle (I wouldn't bother when AF is around). If you do have an undiagnosed blood clotting disorder, than it would def help. Generally speaking, it typically falls into the category of things that typically can't hurt but might help. If you do take it and fall pregnant, be sure to tell your OB, usually you would continue to take it, at least for the first trimester.

@beautiful - try not to get too down yet! If AF is not due to Sunday, you might not have implanted just yet, or if you have, it's not been long enough for the hcg to rise to detectable levels for a hpt to pick it up. Most require hcg to be above 25.

@ pearl- your symptoms sound promising! when do you plan on testing?

AFM- we had our review with the RE on Monday. DH's SA was mostly good. Good count, good motility, morphology was boarderline, but he said that might have been because we did such a long hold (5 days). I am mostly good, but said that my follicle was on the smaller side last cycle. He wanted us to jump to an IUI, but long story short, I am currently on strike at work (therefore we have lost my salary) and we have no idea when it's going to end. So in the meantime we are going to do a timed intercourse cycle with femera (letrozole) this cycle and maybe next one to see what happens. The RE also gave DH some fertility supplements to take to improve his morphology and recommended that he cut down on caffiene and continue to try and quit smoking (he's at 5 a day, which the RE didn't seem too worried about when we started this investigative cycle). I started the femera lastnight and so far so good, I have heard that the side effects aren't as bad as they are with clomid. Fingers crossed we get a couple of good ones to grow! I have US and BW again next Wed.

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Yea, I prefer the every other day method and yes sperm can live inside for 5 days and on previous cycles, I am surprised I didn't fall pregnant. I only started taking the baby asprin only to help with implantation and to help the uterine lining to get thicker. Is there anything else I can possibly try to help the lining and implantation as I really don't have an issue with blood clotting.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I've been reading everyone's posts as they come, but I'm pretty down today so I might take a step back until sunday. I'll know for sure by then if I'm pregnant. If I am 10DPO I should have had a much clearer line today. I posted it but it's so hard to see. FF says I'm 10DPO and CTP says I'm 8DPO. My temp hasn't really been reflecting much.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo