Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Good morning everyone!

@vettechgirl: That is so strange, I definitely see faint lines on some of the tests. Had you recently stopped birth control or have any other explanation for why your period could be unusual this month? Maybe you had a chemical pregnancy? I'm so sorry that you are going through this, must be so frustrating and confusing.

@twwtoolong: Darn, was hoping for a BFP! Good luck at the RE and keep us updated.

@beautiful: Your symptoms sound promising, can't wait until you test!

I'm 4 DPO today, nothing to report except sore nipples but that is not unusual. I'm also taking progesterone cream this month so that might affect my TWW symptoms. Planning on testing Friday at 9 DPO.

6 years ago

Vettech- hmm maybe o day was mid calculated? For 2 weeks delayed maybe stress postpone your ovulation???

AFM, today still creamy cm and have a headache this morning. Still my morning just started.

6 years ago • Post starter

Okey ladies. I am now in the fertile window. I have EW CM and the fertility monitor has a flashing smiley. Had sex this morning. Do you think it is too much if we do the BD again tonight and then tomorrow evening and then Tuesday evening (expected ovulation day)? Is it possible to have too much sex during the fertile window?? Don't think my husband has a sperm count issue.

<a href=

6 years ago

OMG LADIES PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEWEST TEST!!!! I think I finally may have gotten a more solid faint line!!!! Taken with FMU!!!! Please tell me I’m not crazy! :) :) :)

User Image

6 years ago

Vettechgirl- I can definitely see it on invert! I bet it will much more noticeable tomorrow.
Well I had really messed up sleep patterns last night. Woke up at 5 which really threw off my temping.
Current symptoms :
Strong smelling urine
Bloating
Fatigue
Insomnia
Lots of CM
Low BP
Diziness
Increased apettite

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Vettechgirl- that looks positive to me!!!! :) - Did you keep your FMU? Maybe try with a FRER or a digital to confirm!!!

Ninni84 - I say the more the merrier! ;)

AF just showed up for me, so good thing out appt is tomm - my heartbreaks each time I log in to facebook and see another pregnancy announcement!

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. So sorry AF showed up on you today. I agree, it is disheartening to see everyone on facebook having babies and announcing that they are pregnant. Keeping my fingers crossed for the next cycle.

@vettechgirl. The reason why I asked if it was fmu is because I reas somewhere that some women's pee is not very good in the morning and that they get a stronger result if they tested say early afternoon. However, I'm no expert.

@Ninni84. I think the more the marrier but make sure his swimmers has enough time to build up inside so it will be more beneficial on BDing.

AFM, I'm on CD 10 and I took my first OPK and it was negative but I can definately feel my ovaries working at preparing eggs.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@twwtoolong So sorry af showed, we are still here for you!! This next cycle you plan on doing anything different?

@vettech I see a faint line!! Omg this is it!!!

@ninni -I do it a lot LOL

@dragonfly23- alright using your opk yeah!!

AFM late afternoon, no symptoms really. Just excessive creamy CM and hungry and tired.

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies - I didn't have my hopes up too high.

Beaut1ful- we just finished our investigative cycle with the fertility clinic and meet with the Dr. tomm, so will likely start some sort of treatment this cycle (depending on what the news is).

6 years ago

I think I'm going crazy... is that a faint positive please go check?????

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo