Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@beaut1ful38. I started testing on CD 10 as the last couple months my cycles has been 26 days. So, I changed my dates to reflect that. I am almost thinking that this might be a 28 day but it is hard to tell what's going on. If this is a 28 day then my estimated ovulation will be tomorrow.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

GUYSSSSSSSS I GOT MY BFP!!!!! I’m CRYING SO HARD OVER HERE!!!! PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL!!!

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettech I see it!!!

I'm soooo excited for you!.. Now I need to go back and catch up!

Ok after calming down..lol

@beautiful and @callme you guys are really leaving us in cliffhanger mode..im really hoping you get your bfp's and we can celebrate this weekend!

@ dragonfly that OPK isn't positive yet but probably will be by tomorrow..maybe do another in a few hours to make sure watever evening time is for youand maybe mid morning tomorrow and evening again tomorrow! but I would BD anyway if you are up to it and then we would both waiting for that temp shift o confirm

User Image

6 years ago

vettechgirl- OMG I SEE IT TOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! IM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! CAN YOU TELL!!!! I FEEL LIKE CRYING WITH YOU!!

6 years ago • Post starter

@beautiful I completely agree I wanna cry I'm so happy..im just smiling in the office but I cant explain why!

Let me look at it again!..:) nit a squinter at all!

Also AFM I have no sign on the usual amounts of EWCM..i came across some while checking my CP but I usually get a day or two where once or twice in the day I seem some globs..just waiting for tem rise to confirm O and maybe if I'm lucky i'll get another session in today..

@Ninni I forgot to say the dip sticks worked just as well for me once you get the hang of reading at least as dark as the control line but for me once its dark enough if I'm a little worried BD just incase and take another test again again to confirm its a positive..and then temps should confirm. I did conceive DD my 2nd cycle with the CB digi..it made me happy to see the smiley face

I just rembered I have been taking antihistamines for allegies this last week..maybe also dried up CM

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11. OMG. I see it too. That's amazing and so happy for you.

@purplesummer1205. I will test tonight and again in the morning to make sure. I am not sure if my dh can handle another session but he did say last night that if this doesn't make a baby, I don't know what will. But then I told him that there is still a couple more days. If we don't BD tonight, then I am hoping tomorrow we can as I don't want to miss the egg.

I picked up baby asprin 81mg today. I don't know much about it but it helps with the blood supply and what not. How many days out of the cycle can it be taken and when to quit. Can someone advise? Sorry if I ask too many questions.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly it does get tiring! so don't stress too much if you cant get one more in..I think also if you still need to use them another time I woud almost save myself to as the opk's start getting dark so you don't burn out..otherwise its too hectic..hopefully the EWCM kept all the fishes safe!

I'm not sure about the babay asprin hey..im sure someone else will have input

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. I wouldn't say it will be tiring, it's finding the right time as DD is so attached to us that if we tried to put her in the play area, she would just cry. I still have quite a bit of OPKs left as I got 20 tests but I don't want to burn them all this cycle. I'm hoping that all the swimmers stayed inside and is safe with the cm.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

i want to test now!!! but so scared, to see a BFN, but deep down i just know it will be BFP, i am 11 dpo, but since i had spotting yesterday think will do it tomorrow or tonight? as of now, light cramps on left side, lightheaded, tired, and no cm what so ever now.

6 years ago • Post starter

@Beaut1ful38. Did the spotting stop or is it still happening? If it stopped, imo I would test Friday but that's just me. When is your expected period?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo