Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@Vettechgirl11. I saw the test and it is so hard to tell if there is a line or not. I would wait another 2 days and if there is a line, it should be getting darker. Are your temps still up?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ dragon fly since its your first time maybe try once a day and unless the instructions say to use first morning urine people recommend after 10am to allow it to show in your wee.. Some people have short surges so they might miss it if they don't test twice a day but I've found mine us about 2 days long though I'm not always sure what part of the surge I'm catching..i just try to keep about the same time and hold the wee a bit..

I had short cycles before my son and back to them now. This cycle was 23 days and 24 the one before..so I wouldn't worry about the luteal phase yet. You would ideally need to temp to make sure it actually is short..so you can track O to AF( hopefully wont be necessary!)
In my 23-24 day cycle I ovulate CD12 based on charting so I get my 1st positive OPK CD9/10..
Hopefully that helps so to be sure for this cycle maybe start about CD9 to test?..

@Vettech sorry hun cant see a line..this must be so frustrating. I'm hoping its still just not high enough and implanted late..i wish you could do your own blood tests at home!..

I forgot to mention that I've had flat temps since AF came.i need to change out batteries but seems to be working fine when I take my temp at another time..

User Image

6 years ago

@dragonfly yea!! Opk maybe start at 1 per day till cd9 then start 2 per day 1 morning and 1 early evening. You can then see the line progress and get familiar with the color bc the first time I did them I was lost. But then I didn’t have ladies to give me helpful info too.

@vettech it’s hard to tell on picture wait another 2 days. Maybe you have your O day miscalculated. Try not to stress though.

6 years ago • Post starter

@purplesummer1205. Yea, I just got off the phone with the drug store and I will need a prescription to get it. I temp everyday so if you want to take a look at my charts, by all means as I wish to know if I need help or if I am okay on my own. I really hope that I won't need any help. Any natural remedies I can use? Wish we all came with a manual. You will ovulate on this exact day, your period will come on this exact day. The rest in between is just icing on the cake.

@Vettechgirl11. Try not to worry hun. It will all work out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly: I usually do the OPKs in the morning starting around 10 DPO and then when they start to get darker I will also check in the evenings as well. I drink a lot of water during the day so I try to stop drinking about 2 hours before I'm going to test so that the urine could be concentrated enough to show a positive. My tests also will stay positive for ~2 days but I've also heard of other's with short LH surges that could be missed if you're not testing enough.

I have done some research on the progesterone cream b/c I was worried that low progesterone has been a part of my problem conceiving. Signs of low progesterone/estrogen dominance are short luteal phases and/or spotting before your period begins (among a lot of other more general symptoms). You shouldn't start the progesterone cream until after you have ovulated because it can delay or prevent ovulation from occurring. You can alternate the sites of where you apply the cream but some good spots are inner arms, inner thighs, abdomen, neck and behind knees. Also important - if you do get pregnant while using the cream do not stop it b/c a sudden drop in progesterone can cause miscarriage. Sorry if you already knew this info but thought I'd share since I'm also trying it this month! Are you in the US? If so then you can get the cream over the counter, I'm using some called Emerita Progest that I ordered off of Amazon.

Also, I was told by my naturopath to try "seed cycling" to balance my hormones which you could try if you're not ready for progesterone cream and want to try a more natural way to support your hormone balance. You can find some more information and instructions here:

https://theherbalacademy.com/seed-cycling-for-hormonal-balance/

6 years ago

@EllebeeEm. Thank you for the info. I knew some of the information. I am in Canada so that doesn't help me there with OTC creams. What is "seed cycling"? I am pretty sure I ovulated last cycle as my temps stayed up but the month before my temps basically stayed the same for 5 days straight. I will check out the link when I am back from lunch.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly i forget you temp..so you should get a better feel..10 is ok from what i read.. hope the cream helps!

User Image

6 years ago

I was here in April, conceived right away but needed some other like minded people to pass the time away with. I've avoided the forums since miscarrying but we are back to TTC.
Last month was perfect but DH didn't make it home in time. This month we BD 2 days before O, swaying girl. Temps had me all crazy for the past couple of days but they are getting better and so is my sanity. Hoping this is it, but I'm not feeling it :(
If not I'll have to manipulate my cycle to put me on the same schedule as hubby's home time. That will be the same time every month for the next 4 months. So we will have a better chance of catching it.
Good luck and Sticky vibes to all!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. I read your profile bio. So sorry for the loss of the surro twins. That must have been so devastating and then to top it off, you loose one of your own and that must have made things even worse. I am hoping that this will be your month and that you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly - Thank you. It helps to see their sisters so happy and healthy.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo