Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@Patience820. I have both. The strips and the other one. Which would be more accurate to use?

@purplesummer1205. I think those are good signs. Will start the testing tonight or tomorrow.

Morning and welcome all newcomers to the forum and keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP this cycle. So, I woke up this morning an hour early before my alarm and I tried to go back to sleep and sneak in that extra hour and not move as much. I took my temp this morning and it was at 98.1 and yesterday it was 97.6. I then re-took the temp in the mouth and it was at 97.9. Not sure what to think of it all.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 Did you use the link? it helps more pin point the correct temp for you. even if you just laid and not move around much.

Basal Body Temperature Adjuster - WhenMyBaby
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Try it and see if it give you the same temp?
Let me know!

6 years ago • Post starter

User Image

My FF chart shows a different coverline then this website. It is always higher.

i see it didn't work.....hmmm what did i do wrong?

@Beaut1ful38. It gave me the same temp as I temped at the same time. Even though I didn't move much, I really don't want to discard the temp if it is correct.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly23- i would place it and see what the next day temp is and go from there.

i use 2 calendars, so i can see if one changes or is the same. this site and FF. today i was an hr early temp bc for some reason woke up early. So i put what my temp was on FF and CDTP i put what basal body temp gave me. it was only .2 degrees higher.

@Beaut1ful38. Yes, I think I will do that and see what tomorrow brings. There is no way I could have ovulated this early without any ewcm.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Beaut1ful- I'm testing wednesday as well. I'll be 9DPO at that time and thats when I usually get my BFP. I also usually "know" by then as well without the test, but I'm not feeling it this time so I hope I'm wrong. Same Symptoms as you.
Dragonfly - Same thing happened to me yesterday and I've been downright obsessive about my temps. I need to maybe put the thermometer away.
I recently opened a Baby & Maternity store where I live and I received a shipment of taggies, and milestone blankets today. Stocking it is fun but also feeds the babyfever. I've got my heart set on the Rainbow milestone blanket.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Im SO tired. Trying to not read too much into it as I know it's just the progesterone doing it. My body wouldn't even know yet if I am pregnant. Ugh.

6 years ago

@callmecrazy- what symptoms do you feel or have? i know what you mean i keep looking at the calendar counting my dpo and now on the TWW website reading everyone symptoms and trying to compare and then getting discouraged that i don't have what they are feeling! LOL.

But nothing new today temp 98.25, creamy cm and stretchy somewhat (not like underwear noticeable just when i wipe) Never had this much before in any previous cycle so its got me thinking, 3 dpo i had what was white ew thought missed O day. but temp high and neg opk that day. Tried but not sleepy, just say lazy!! dont want to do anything,. Hopefully this weekend will keep my mind off things for a couple days. going to see my friends new baby tomorrow so that should boost my baby fever more! lol

Beaut1ful - my symptoms are watery/creamy CM. It feels like its dry but then comes in gushes. I'm also super tired.

Telltale sign for me as I approach AF is the way CM increases. I feel like I'm starting AF and when I run to the bathroom there's no AF. I also get SUPER emotional around 7PDO. With the surro twins I cried because hubby bought me a new embroidery machine, and then I cried because I might not be pregnant. With my last pregnancy I was crazy moody.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo