Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@beautiful: Yeah, I'm usually around a 30 day cycle. This is my 18th month TTC #2 so I have tried almost everything over the past year and a half. I do use OPKs pretty much every month and I have temped on-and-off. I am temping again this month b/c I'm going to try a natural progesterone cream and I'm not supposed to start it until after ovulation. My OPK this morning was getting dark but not quite there so I'm hoping it will turn positive tonight or tomorrow morning.

@vettechigirl: Thanks for the welcome! Hope that the line gets darker!

6 years ago

ElleBeeEm- I heard of the cream before but i didnt want to start that till i was maybe a Yr. of trying. im only on #4 of TTC. i have been temp and using opk since then. this is my only 2nd time on this site, i use Fertility Friend app as well. That was me this cycle was dark on CD16 and by CD 17 at 230pm i was a POS, and then at CD18 by 11am was a Neg for sure, i had a short Surge. im usually 2 days positive. This cycle was already different again!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

ElleBeeEm: thank you! I think I may have ovulated late but we shall see...

Beautiful: I posted it but I don’t think it’s positive :(

User Image

6 years ago

@EllBeeeEm welcome and all the best this cycle..

@Vettech I'm not sure its positive either at this point..what cycle day are you and how long are your cycles?..may just be a bit early

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 This month we are going for a version of the "sperm meets egg"-strategy. BD every other day from period ended until a few days after ovulation. I am also cutting down on caffeine. One cup of coffee a day and decaf tea only.

Do you ladies have a "battleplan" for this month??

<a href=

6 years ago

Purplesummer: I usually have 28 Day cycles.... I am on CD 30.... my spotting has completely stopped and my cervix is high and soft. Currently I am only experiencing fatigue and extreme thirst. I work nights so it’s hard to tell if it’s a symptom or if it’s just from working nights lol.

User Image

6 years ago

Hey Ladies,

I had a question or opinions , Yesterday I had cramps, mild dull pains, and tired...around 4pm before leaving work i went to the RR and noticed (didnt even check) but noticed Creamy white, watery, ew CM, was so strange, i went home and took a OPK test bc i thought we missed O, but it was NEG. and everything stopped but the mild dull cramps was still there. Let me describe it best i can.....when on my finger was watery looking... when rubbed lotion like....when stretched was Ew substance...but it was WHITE not clear at all. What do yall think? i was only 3dpo and of course hit the websites up googling, and alot say they got it at 3-4dpo and again at 8-9dpo and it ended in a BFP.

AFM TODAY, pain on left side, creamy cm again and i have this feeling of being wet down there, sorry tmi. Gassy but more like bubbles in tummy. and shooting pain since yesterday down below (if you know what i mean).
How is everyone else? This cycle didnt do much but take prenatal vitamins and watched my opk.

@Ninni nice to have a strategy..was also hoping for sperm meets egg if DH is actually around but its unlikely! Worked for me last time so good luck!

@ Vettech so you're a bit late already..its a good ting though that spotting has stopped!..im counting that as a positive..maybe give it another day or two and test again?..fingers crossed for you..i can imagine the frustration of being late but now knowing..

@Beautiful I don't have any experience with CM after O..i pretty much dry up..but hopefully its a good sign for you since your opk was also negative and looks like you had a clear temp shift..i hope those temps stay elevated!

User Image

6 years ago

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. Today is CD 6 and just finishing up my cycle. I did a cervix check today and I am surprised by the amount of creamy cm. Don't we normally dry up after our cycle has ended and then gradually get more cm? My cycle was about the same as normal by heavy wise (heavy for 2-4 days and then it gets lighter and then nothing on CD 5 & 6.

@Beaut1ful38. I remember when I was pregnant, I had what was called "fire crotch", which is a shooting pain down below. Definately not very comfortable.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- good luck this cycle. Did you get your opk?

@vettech anything new today?

Tonight I have had sharp pains in abdomen and shooting to my inner thighs. Still watery creamy cm. It’s 7pm I’m tired not sleepy just wanna lay around. We will see what tomorrow brings!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo