Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@Aerling17. It looks like the 3 & 4 look pretty dark and about the same as the coverline. I don't know anything about OPKs either as this is the first time I was using them and posted mine today as well. Keeping my fingers crossed that you didn't miss out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Temp stayed down and AF came today. I’m moving on to next month.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Aerling i would have considered 3and 4 positive...although im not sure why you didnt get a solid smiley face..were you testing sane time daily.?..unfortunately the only way to really confirm ovulation is temping..hopefully you got enough bd in around that time to cover your bases..

@callme im so sorry about AF..better luck next month..

AFM finally got my temp shift this morning so O was a little later..so tww here we go.

User Image

6 years ago

Ok guys, I’m starting to lose it.

Very light spotting 14-17
POS TEST -26

And now negative tests?!

Ugh

I’m ready to throw my phone at something....

:’(

User Image

6 years ago

Hi Vettech..is possible it was a chemical?..

User Image

6 years ago

@ purple:I have never had that dark of a positive before :( and I still haven’t started my period :(

User Image

6 years ago

Callmecrazy - I am so sorry, hopefully this cycle will be the one!

Purplesummer- hopefully your tww will go by quickly!

Vettchegirl- That sucks. Do you have any symptoms? Like AF is on her way or maybe have early pg symptoms? Perhaps it would be good to go to your Dr and get a blood test. I am sorry, that has got to be so frustrating

6 years ago

Well, There it was!! I finally got my positive OPK in the form of a smiley (CB digital, not the advanced kind). So confusing. My ovulation is therefor probably tomorrow and that makes it a whole week later than expected. This is going to be a very long cycle. Perhaps 35 days long. Longest I've ever had. Managed to do a quicky just now, but not feeling very optimistic about this month since I let my hubby go out with his friends last night drinking. He is a bit hung over and I am guessing his sperm might be drunk as well. If only we would have known, then he would have drunken less.

<a href=

6 years ago

@ninni84: I believe in you! You got this!!!! Just stay calm and drink lots of water. Hydration is key for them to swim to their location!

User Image

6 years ago

@Ninni84. I hear you about the hubby drinking as yesterday I was pretty sure was the last day for the egg for me and I was waiting on him all afternoon while he was out drinking and working in the yard. Three beers goes by and I knew it wasn't going to happen and then I tried 3 times to have a quicky and he just wouldn't. I was not a happy camper all day. All I said to him was that I am not going to try as hard next month. So I'm not feeling so optimistic either.

@Vetechgirl11. So sorry to hear about the spotting. I hope its not a chemical. I've never had one so I wouldn't know what to look for when I see it.

CD 17 or 2DPO and today's temp was at 98.5 and I checked my cervix and it's creamy and can't tell if it is open or closed. So I hope that if we BD today there might still be a chance. We BD Friday after work so will see how it goes the next tww.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo