Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 449 Replies | Last Page

i will be moving on to the August 2018.
I am with you PEARL325, i was bummed and sad this weekend but as my days get closer to ending AF cycle im getting excited to try again!

6 years ago • Post starter

sorry ladies about AF..

I'll probably move to Aug but I'm in the tww..

@dragon I think we are about the same so i'll keep checking in here as well to see how you're getting on..I'm also folloing your chart..did you set O or was that the software..i see you don't have a coverline yet and wasn't sure based on temps where I would put O after that drop in temp on CD18..did anything strange happen or just one of those funny temps?

User Image

6 years ago

Hey ladies!
How do you live in the TWW?? Do you avoid caffeine, alcohol, soft cheeses etc until you get AF or live normally as not pregnant until you get that BFP??

My husband is turning 34 today and we have booked at a fancy restaurant on Friday. Should I avoid raw/undercooked foods already?? I will be only 4DPO on Friday. We are going to an Asian fusion restaurant and they have a lot of sushi dishes.

<a href=

6 years ago

Ninni - I try to not be too extreme, I only have 1 cup of coffee a day, so I don't really change that. I limit alcohol to one an evening, but I do not limit myself regarding food. Technically, you are not sharing blood with baby until after you get a positive, and at 4-5dpo you likely haven't implanted yet, so I would enjoy the sushi and a glass of wine (in case it's the last one you can have for a while!) :)

I have my CD10 monitoring apt this morning and will get to see how many follie's the femera have helped to create.

6 years ago

@Ninni agree with @tww..last time I just lived as normal..

hope you are keeping busy!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. I was almost thinking of going over to August too as I thought I was the last remaining for July. Glad to know that it's not the case. I did set my ovulation, so I have that removed and it gave me a high coverline. I am thinking I am just going to put the date back in as then I don't know how many dpo's I am. I will check back on CD 18 as I take my temps at the same time every day and even on the weekend then go back to sleep. ETA: CTP marked my cover line at 98.4. I will put my ovulation date based off my app back on unless I hear otherwise. I was able to get onto Fertility Friend and it marked my ovulation on CD 14. So confused.

@Nini84. I agree with twwtoolong as before I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, my bf (now husband) were celebrating Canada Day and I drank quite a bit that day; who wouldn't right? I have cut down my coffee to one cup in the morning and then switch to decaf on my morning break.

@twwtoolong. Good luck with your monitoring this morning. I hope it goes well and hope you get the answers you are wanting to hear.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I thought I would give my symptoms and see if they mean anything. On Oct 30, I am pretty sure that that I only had two beers but no more than three. My right shoulder has an issue with hard liqour and has a tendancy to get extremely hot and achy. So, with that being said, the 2-3 beers that I had set off my shoulder to ache really bad. Boobs ache a bit but not tender to the touch. The sides under my armpits felt like I pulled a muscle, possibly could have. Yesterday, I felt pulling in my back on my left side, and felt pulling on my lower stomach. My ovaries felt like I could be ovulating again so I hope that is not the case and thought I tasted metal in my mouth last night. Today, I just feel crampy in my ovaries and into my back and boobs are slightly sore. I am roughly 5dpo and AF is due November 10. Hope all of this is a good sign as I just feel it this time but hope my intuition is not playing tricks on me again.

ETA. Forgot to mention the amount of times I have had to go to the bathroom but that could be because I have been drinking lots of water. My DH picked up a whole pineapple as if he knows it is needed to help aid in implantation.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies,
Still want to keep in touch with those still in there TWW.

Dragonfly- Did CTP give you an ovulation date? i use both apps as well, if they give me both different dates of ovulation i keep track in case my dpo are off a few days apart like 2 cycle ago. Best of luck

6 years ago • Post starter

@Beaut1ful38. CTP has never shown me if I have ovulated and I am not sure if I am doing it right but it is confusing. I used my app off my phone to mark my ovulation. FF states that I ovulated on CD 14 and my app says CD 15 is the day.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Been lurking here but now I'm at 4dpo and in the dreaded TWW too.

@ninni - I've been TTC for almost 3 years now and because of my age, have less than a 5% chance of a BFP, so I don't restrict myself. I have one cup of coffee a day, but that's only because that's all I want. I do drink alcohol, although I try to be moderate about it. I take my vitamins and get enough sleep, and try to deal with my swinging perimenapausal hormones that are all over the place.

I just had two glasses of wine last night with my sisters after we put all their kids to bed after trick or treating. The only time I'm kinda cautious about what I intake is about 7dpo-12 dpo, but if I don't get a faint line by then, then I'm not preggo and can usually tell with other signs that AF is coming.

But I've had two different doctors tell me, until you see two lines, you're not pregnant, so you can live your life.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo