Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Ladies yall are making me want to POAS now LOL. I am so nervous though. i think maybe tomorrow since i will be 10dpo.

Today as my day progresses, my CM seems to be drying up. So strange bc i have been having more than usual. its turning watery now. Pressure below in tummy and now since its mid afternoon i am feeling ....BLAH BLAH BLAH!! Example: My boss called me to look up something in his office and email it to him and i took my time like i didnt care to rush it and didnt care to call him back either, LOL i am usually on top of my game. Is that a sign or just bc its Monday!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

@purplesummer1205. I love coming on here. I've come so accustomed to you lovely ladies that I need my daily dose of all you happy people. Hoping tonight we can get some BDing in but hard to say.

@callmecrazy. I am assuming you have more than one child. I never had any thoughts like that when I was pregnant, I actually enjoyed being pregnant except when I was admitted in the hospital for Braxton Hicks. I have a two bedroom house and it's not very big to hold 3 people in there. I guess it depends on how old your children were but were you scared to try for your second? You mentioned coconut oil, is that the product for the hair or for food as there are two different types apparantly?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly - Yes my children are 13 next month, 11, and 8. My second was a surprise and I cried so hard. I was NOT ready for another. They are 22 months apart. By the time he was due I was all for it.
ETA - when I mentioned the feelings during pregnancy it was during my last pregnancy this past spring. I never had those feelings with my first.

Just any raw coconut oil is good. Food grade is usually a better quality.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. Thank you for the info as I didn't know there was two types of oil. My bad, what is ETA?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

ETA means "Edited To Add"

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. Oh that's awesome. I edit mine all the time as I either spell something wrong or I have to add things as my memory can't remember everything.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

New test today.... I think it might finally be something more solid, I just can’t tell... 9 days late and this is killing me....

User Image

6 years ago

Hey ladies,
As of now mid day my boobs have came on full force sore!!!! i just want to take my bra off at work. And have been feeling stab tingly pains with it on boobs. WOW! Still watery cm. And mild cramps on left side. I really hope this is it!!!

@vettechgirl- on this one i dont see much, as before but i do have a headache. any other symptoms?

@Beautiful: boobs are really tender and sore... I’m exhausted.... I went back to check on my test and now it’s pink, these tests are not ones to have evaps. I know cause I kept the four previous ones and nothing..... this is pink and I just hope it gets darker....

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo