Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 449 Replies | Last Page

callmecrazy- that is sign for me when AF is approaching, watery cm and one day of ewcm. But im usually very lil creamy like have to get up in there to check or im sticky. this time its just watery and creamy cm today had a lil strechy to it. i dont get this way till 2-3 days before af, im more than a week away. i hope its good news for us!!

6 years ago • Post starter

@dragonfly I prefer the dip strips, they are cheaper and easier to see the progression of line. I've only ever used Wondfo brand from Amazon.

User image

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. I remember with my last cycle I got the watery creamy cm. With my last pregnancy, I had a TON of creamy cm.

Question for you ladies. What is more beneficial? Astroglide or Pre-seed? I picked up another box of Pre-seed as I am almost out and then I saw the Astroglide and was curious as it was a little cheaper.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Patience820. I got my strips from Conceive Easy as I went them to get pregnant the first time. Sadly it is taking me a lot longer this time to conceive as I have been taking them for about 5 months now.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I love how active this board is!

Dragonfly23 - I would agree to take today's temp and see how it compares (I'd be more likely to pitch it though, it's not just the movement that can change it, once we are no longer in REM sleep, everything starts to "wake up" (heart rate, breathing rate and body temp). When I was temping and had a really crazy work schedule, it would just take it as soon as my eyes were open and was not too concerned about the time.

Patience - I totally agree and have used the internet cheapie dip strips (I am in Canada so I usually will be Accumed one). I like to track the progression and when the test line starts to get darker I'll start doing 2 a day to catch the surge. I have actually used them while I was cycle monitoring with an RE and they were completely accurate for me.

Beautiful - I think anything out of the ordinary is a good sign!!!

callmecrazy- how are you not taking one home of everything! That would totally feed my baby fever! lol

As for me, I am 12dpo. I had a couple dull achy cramps throughout the week (not really new), but felt a sharp pains right in the middle of my uterus last night, which is new, so maybe that's something. I meant to test this morning, but completely blanked. Will test tomorrow with a cheapie, we have our review with our RE on Monday and beta on Tuesday, so will know soon anyways!

Happy weekend everyone!

6 years ago

I had a temp dip today at 5dpo. I usually have implantation dip at 6dpo. I’m praying this is it!!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Fingers crossed for you callmecrazy! Do you mind if I ask how long you have been ttcing?

6 years ago

Toolong- we started in spring and got pregnant in April, but miscarried in June. This is our first cycle since that we actually hit the dates right. Last month he didn’t make it home in time.
We tried for several months in 2012 but I moved on to be a surrogate when we didn’t conceive.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies I’m 7dpo and temp dip just a little. You can see my chart on my page. What do you think? Last night I had really vivid dreams. Was crazy woke up and told DH and he laughed.
AFM today nothing but temp slightly dip and have some mild/dull pressure/cramps and still it’s wow of watery cm doesnt feel much creamy anymore. But still white with bubbles could say again my day just started.

Twwtoolong- Test test test LOL!! What have you been feeling this tww?

Vettech- haven’t heard from you tests getting darker?

6 years ago • Post starter

callmecrazy - wow, what a journey you have been on. That is so tough -I really hope you have luck this month!

beautiful - that sounds super promising!

I'll test tomm morning - not too hopeful - we are suspecting we have an issue with male factor, but will know come Monday!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo