Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@beautiful: I'm with purplesummer, I reaallly want you to test! I am impressed by your ability to hold out, I'm only 6 DPO and can barely stop myself from POAS. Really hoping for good news on Thursday!

@callmecrazy: Sorry about the BFN, how many DPO are you? Fingers crossed that something appears by Friday.

@calvingirl: I've never heard of the baking soda method. I hope that it helps, keep us updated.

Good luck to everyone else approaching ovulation, I think that waiting to ovulate can be just as slow as the TWW.

I'm 6 DPO today and nothing much to report. Still hoping to wait until Friday to test.

6 years ago

ellebee- I'm 8DPO.

Anyone else having trouble sleeping? I'm sooo tired, I fall asleep before 10pm but I wake several times a night. This morning I woke at 1AM thinking it was close to time to get up, took my temp and all. I didn't sleep well after that which really messed up my temping. I know this is a symptom of pregnancy, but it could also just be my anxiety right now.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. I am super sleepy today and I am only on CD 12 and haven't had a positive OPK yet. I too sleep horribly throughout the night as I am such a light sleeper that I hear almost everything. I took a Neocitrin today as I feel a cold almost coming on and I made sure it was the non drowsy as I am currently at work.
ETA- also feeling hot and clammy and heart racing a bit.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

callmecrazy- that was me!!! i would be sleepy at 8pm but wouldnt go to sleep till 10pm then woke exactly everytime 1am and stare at the clock. But i could go back to sleep after a few toss and turns. More promising for us now!!! lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Beautiful - extreme fatigue paired with the inability to sleep if one of the most frustrating parts of pregnancy. But I'll take it!!! If it means I'm pregnant.

Amazon is delivering my 10miu tests today. I'll be pulling out the magnifying glass LOL!!

6 years ago

Oh my goodness. I think this website needs to add a new symptom to the 70+ as I don't feel anxious but I cannot seem to get my heartrate to calm down. Without even having to feel for a pulse with my fingers, I can feel my heartbeat protruding from the chest and still have some form of chills/hot flashes. Has anyone have that happen before? This is so not like me.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

so excited for everyone waiting to test..satisfied my poas need with my opk..was positive so will be in tww wait soon!

User Image

6 years ago

LOL my husband just asked me if we could take a home pregnancy test soon. He is so cute. I had to disappoint him and said that I haven't even ovulated yet. So he is joining in on the TWW.

<a href=

6 years ago

@Ninni84. That's too cute. It's nice when the husband's are that excited too. I remember with my last pregnancy my bf (now husband) asked me every day "did your girlfriend show up?" Had to keep telling him, "No, and if she does, I will let you know." The day he found out he was going to be a dad, he had the biggest smile on his face, "finally slipped one passed the goalie."

AFM. I took a trip down to the nurses office at my work (work in a hospital, so ER isn't too far if needed to go). She mentioned that my pulse is high but is okay and that my BP was good. She mentioned that the symptoms could be stress related, or hormones (ovulating soon; I think). I am a bit stressed as long story short, I have been helping my aunt and uncle out with funds as they have no one else to turn to and she has been off work for a month. Both are on assistance for disability and I just think they need to manage their money better as they are 40+ year old smokers and I have my own family to take care of as I am the only one with an income (husband is retired). I used to smoke and its costly now but I will not supply their tobacco habit (so sorry for the rant as this is supposed to be a happy time and being stress free). If I am ovulating soon, all this stress will just prolong it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Ninni- that’s too cute!

Dragonfly - I have PSVT so I understand that rapid heart rate and how it scares you. Bear down like you’re going #2 and it will reset your heart rate

Super crampy today!! Just downright sore. Also starving but can’t eat much of anything. I think I have a squinter, but only to the naked eye. Hoping something more visible tomorrow.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo