Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Dragonfly- i thought your symptoms sounded promising! :)

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Thank you! I will keep testing till Monday when I can go to the doctor and get the test done there.

@ElkeHH. With response to twins. I think if I was having twins, I would have been super sick and the lines would be darker. But guess will have to wait and see how things progress.

Will keep everyone updated.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Ladies, I am not sure what to think right now. I am in complete panic mode and having anxiety. My mind is overthinking, like it usually does. I am so worried about what people will think once they find out. I am trying to relax but it is so hard to. I know I shouldn't care on what people think but I am one of those people who do. What set this off is that my mom texted and asked what size my daughter is wearing. My mother speaks her mind and I am sure she will be upset/mad that I "didn't use my head" so to speak. I just feel lost and mentally drained. It is getting close to lunch time for me and I am that worked up that I just don't feel like eating. Any suggestions.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Woot woot. Congrats dragonfly. Don't worry too much about others just be excited!!
Me next! Me next!

User image

6 years ago

@dragonfly- I am sorry to hear you are feeling that way. this is a happy time, focus on yourself and your family. What others think does not matter- you made the decision for a reason and it is the right one for You!

6 years ago

Congratulations on the Bfp Ladies!! This is exciting to hear!!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@Patience820 & @ElkeHH. Thank you. I'm still in a state of shock as I thought we missed the egg; guess not. It's very hard not to be a "people pleaser" as I did that most of my life. I am still working on my soup and it has taken me over an hour to try and eat and I am an absolute popsicle and shivering. Only a couple more hours left of work then I get to go home for the weekend as I am off tomorrow. Both you ladies will get your chance and looking forward to hearing all about it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi guys,

Hope you're all.well. I'm currently 10dpo and got a faint line this morning, fingers crossed it sticks as I had a chemical.3 months ago. This is my 22nd month ttc baby number 2, and I'm on my 4th round of Clomid due to PCOS

6 years ago

@Gsmum. Welcome. I got a faint BFP this morning as well and AF is due tomorrow. This too will be baby #2. Hope it sticks for you. Sending your way.

Question: If I test again tonight would the test line be the same or should I hold off till the morning? How long to hold pee for?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I totally understand, we are still pretty quiet about our efforts and our struggles ttcing as well. If you are going to test tonight, I'd hold it for at least two hours, but I would think it would be a little darker! SO exciting!

Gsmum- I am so sorry you have gone through a chemical. My fingers are crossed for you! I did letrozole this month for the first time to give us a better chance (I am ok, but DH has boarderline morphology) and we have been ttcing for 3.5 years, so I know your frustration! Hang in there!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo