Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@Ninni dont worry about the fish..wgen we conceived our son we were on holiday with plenty tequila..im just glad you got your smiley face..i hope you get in more bd in yhe next few days to cover your bases

@dragonfly dont worry too..it will be fine..have you confirmed O yet?..otherwise more bd

User Image

6 years ago

@puplesummer1205. I'm pretty sure I did but just not sure when. Feeling a little crampy today and boobs ache a bit. Will see what the afternoon brings. Pretty much will BD for fun.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies, sorry I need to catch up on thread.
@callmecrazy- sorry to hear that. I’m with you.
@vettech- do you think chemical? I’m sorry this has to be stressful.
@dragonfly- looks like you ovulated!! Yea! How did the opk for the first time work out?
@ninni I know what you mean on drinking. Lol sperm might be drunk lol!!

AFM.....AF came right on time today. So on to the next month. I was sad but DH LoL read up on sperm meets egg timing and he is planning on next month. Plus it helps he has a friend who’s wife got pregnant last month and told him what they did LoL it’s like us talking here. DH know a lot now, it’s kind of funny. So we will do that and pre seed and continue prenatal vitamins. Anything else ladies?? Oh and try baby aspirin as well. I don’t want to do to much in one month.

6 years ago • Post starter

Sorry beautiful38, but it sounds like your husband is super dedicated, that's helpful.

User image

6 years ago

Chances aren't looking good y'all. Now the hubs is catching a cold. Just as my OPKs are starting to turn. We still managed to get some BD in, but I fear for the next few days. I might have a man child on my hands soon.

User image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I'm truely sorry that AF caught up with you. It's nice when hubby is reading up on things to help you find ways to get pregnant. Based on what you know, when do you think I ovulated? The OPKs are great but think I will try something else as they made me so confused. But now I have a general idea.

@Patience820. Oh boy. That's not good. I hope it doesn't put a damper the rest of your fertile days. Also hoping you don't catch whatever cold he has as I'm pretty sure that would slow things down for you as well. Fingers crossed.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly i was looking at your posts..seemed you didnt get a positive opk but i see whe site estimated O based on your temps..if you are able i would just keep bding every few days as possible while we see what temps are doing..on ovagraph you get ovulation lines after 3-4 days of sustained temps abovet coverline so lets see how your temps do..

@Patience sorry about DH..hopefully it doesn't make him too sick and you can still bd...

User Image

6 years ago

@Patience hope you husband feel better. It surely sucks to have a man child in the house.

AFM, ovulation is today. Need to BD today and then start the countdown. to all of you.

<a href=

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. Today my temp is at 98.1. I hope that means I ovulated already. Husband and I BD yesterday so keeping my fingers crossed.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- I think you have your bases covered! The bummer with temps is that you don't know until after you have already ovulated - opks can definitely be tricky to get used to, but I really find them handy as they tell you before you ovulate. Try to keep busy in your tww!!

Ninni - I literally laugh out loud when I read your post - I totally used to wonder the same thing! lol (ps. sperm take 90 days to make, so they won't be affected by what DH is doing the day of - as long as he can get the job done ;)

Beautiful- that sucks that AF showed up. It sounds like your DH is super involved! I hope you get your BFP on this cycle!

Patience - hopefully the man cold doesn't last too long!

Vettchegirl - how are you doing? huge hugs from all of us here

ASF- I am CD8 today, just finished the last of my femera lastnight and have an apt on Wed to see how well it worked. I usually ovulate day 12-13, so I should be in my FW by the end of the week (though the meds might delay me a little)! Here's hoping that it will give us a little better chance this month!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo