Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@beautiful: I will definitely let you guys know what’s up. I fell asleep during my lunch and I never do that. -_- I am dealing with severe exhaustion.

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Yes I did get my OPKs. Today is Cycle Day 7 for me and I think I will start using them in a couple days.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I hear you about during the week..its so crazy and everyone is tired! Def a good idea to have fun with it.. Congrats on the car @Ninni!

User Image

6 years ago

Hi all,

I'm CD #17 today. I had a positive OPK yesterday morning and this morning my temp had gone up so I think I must have ovulated yesterday. So begins the TWW.

@vettechgirl: It definitely sounds like something is up! Fingers crossed for you.

@beautiful: I think that you are the only one in the TWW so far. Do you test early or wait for AF?

Good luck to everyone else in their fertile window!

6 years ago

@ellebee yes I’m 5dpo today. I want to test next Wednesday but hubby is thinking next Saturday or Sunday. Bc he would like to do test together. AF starts Sunday 29th.

As my morning progress (9:40am in Texas) I still have twinges and mild cramps, and load of creamy cm. Then twice I had brown stuff on TP. To early for IB. Thinking maybe bc we dtd. I had coffee this morning and just didn’t taste sweet enough. It was Starbucks so you know that has to be sweet!! Lol just trying not to get my hopes up to soon. Temp rise at 98.1 this morning. And lower backache

6 years ago • Post starter

@dragonfly: that is so exciting! I am having my fingers crossed for you!

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11. Thank you! When can I take these tests? Do they have to be in the morning or just whenever you have time?

I'm thinking I might try the progesterone creame as I have noticed that my cycles are dropping to 26 days instead of 28 and I am concerned that I do not have a long luteal phase and that there isn't enough time for the egg to latch. Would I need a prescription or can I buy it over the counter and where would I put the cream?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly: I usually test three times a day with my OPKS ALWAYS AT THE SAME TIMES... oops sorry for the caps locks lol anyways the cream you can get without a prescription and I don’t know where to use it. Sorry hun!

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11. Thanks hun. I will try and test at the same time everyday but I am not sure if I can test 3 times. The progesterone creame, I read it can go anywhere but on fatty tissue; like on your elbows, palms, feet, breasts. I could be wrong but always read the label and follow directions.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly: you can always just test twice a day just to make sure :) well small update on me.... I’m not spotting anymore and I’m super exhausted and VERY bloated. Also my sniffer is super sensitive. All I know is that my tests aren’t reflecting what I feel. I don’t understand :( I just posted a new one from today and it’s hard to say :/

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo