Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@twwtoolong. AF showed her ugly head full force on Sunday. I have come to terms with it. I think that test was a evap or a dye run, whatever that is. I hope and pray that AF stays away from you. Keep me updated on how things are going. Moving on to August. That month and September is our birthday months. Would make awesome birthday present.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

So sorry to hear @dragonfly- on to the next one for a birthday baby!

@twwtoolong, I had those sharp pains and cramps throughout my tww, from 2dpo onwards, which really told me something was different!

My lines are getting darker, I went in for a blood test this morning, I go again on Wednesday morning to see if the hcg levels are progressing properly!

6 years ago

@ElkeHH. That's okay. Whatever is meant to be will be. Told him about my positive and you can hear how sad he was as to how close we actually were and I thought for sure this time was the one. Hope your bloodwork goes well and congrats again.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Sorry ladies to post in July forum but i had a question that maybe some can shed a light on for me.

QUESTION: So DH has been getting his own advise from other males whose wives are now pregnant. But we are debating on "sperm mature" Does sperm mature every 3 days or every other day. Since we are doing SME TIMING he thinks we are not letting him "build up". But SME says every other day, then on the 1st positive opk, do 3 days in a row skip a day then go again. As far as we know no sperm issues. What is your suggestions/opinions? As i should be ovulating here very soon!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Beautiful - It actually takes 90-100 days for sperm to mature, but there is a continual supply. Withholding can improve the number of sperm, but the longer you hold the more mis-shapen/sluggish they can get (lower morphology). However, if there is no issues with his sperm, the more the merrier, there is no need to hold. My DH had boarderline morphology, but count and motility are good and they have told us a minimum of every other day, but the more the merrier!

6 years ago

Elke- thanks for letting me know that! I hope we finally get our BFP this month, it's just been so long, it's hard to believe that it will ever happen!

Congrats again, fingers crossed your bloodwork looks great!

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Thank you for the info as I was wondering the same thing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies..just wishing you luck!.

User Image

6 years ago

Congratulation to all the BFPs and good Luck NeXT month to those moving on to August 2018

I missed my period yesterday and the tests are stronger than ever. No doubt I am pregnant. I am due sometime inbetween the 16th and 25th of July 2018. So happy!! We do not want to know the sex of the baby this time.
First prenatal appointment is booked for December 1st at 8 weeks.

Good Luck to all of you

<a href=

6 years ago

Congratulations to all the BFP and those moving into next month I'm sending all the baby dust vibes your way.

My bfp was confirmed yesterday and I'm 4+2 with an estimated due date of 23rd July.

I'm calling the fertikity clinic today (we had a little help this time round and was prescribed clomid) they'll book me in for a 7 week scan and all being well will discharge me back to the go and midwives for the rest of the pregnancy.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo