Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies...

these eggs are playing games this cycle..i still dont have a temp rise..cervix was high and open yesterday still ..bd yesterday just incase..took an opk this morning and there was still a test line though faint..by now i would normally have just a control line..who knows..so not in the tww yet..

User Image

6 years ago

Well ladies, this one cycle that had me crazy! No real symptoms but Cm changed, I’m not trusting my body anymore lol.
Temp went down to 97.9 so this means AF today or tomorrow right on time. I’m so bummed out.

6 years ago • Post starter

Patience -having a cold/flu can definitely delay things, keep checking today (maybe more than once if you can) and I bet you will get a positive soon!

Purple - did you take an opk yesterday afternoon when you checked your cervix? Was it blazing positive? It might just be that your body is still clearing LH from your system. Even fertility Dr. will call the day after a positive opk/surge 1dpo, so I think you are safe to call it in your tww!

Beautiful - I am sorry, all your symptoms sounded so promising! How long have you been trying? I know it can get so frustrating!

Dragonfly- how are you doing today?

6 years ago

@tww i had a blazing positive on CD10..i usually O on CD
12 or 3rd dayafter positive opk..so will see if the rise comes..i hadnt tested after day 10 till today

@beautiful..im so sorry..was so hopefull for you...i was looking at your charts and BD and wondering if next cycle you might want to try sperm meets egg..you seem to stop BD as much after positve opk..that plan suggest uou can bd as normal before then bd day of postive opk and the next day..skip a day and one more for good luck...lets see if your temp stays down..we arent out till the witch..sending hugs

User Image

6 years ago

@tww i had a blazing positive on CD10..i usually O on CD
12 or 3rd dayafter positive opk..so will see if the rise comes..i hadnt tested after day 10 till today

@beautiful..im so sorry..was so hopefull for you...i was looking at your charts and BD and wondering if next cycle you might want to try sperm meets egg..you seem to stop BD as much after positve opk..that plan suggest uou can bd as normal before then bd day of postive opk and the next day..skip a day and one more for good luck...lets see if your temp stays down..we arent out till the witch..sending hugs

User Image

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. I'm doing pretty good today. Temp is up to 98.3 but still manage to wake up a bit during the night. I'm going to try and post the laat three days of my OPK.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Okay ladies. I posted the OPKs but had to cut the one off a bit as I can't figure out the crop settings. Would anyone know what day I might of ovulated on? Let me know what you think.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Purplesummer- I don’t log in our after BD’ing once I ovulate. Do you think I should keep going 2-3 days after? So is sperm meet egg every other day? Day off pos opk and after.? This will be our 5th month TTC. I don’t know if me taken prenatal vitamins this month for the first time had changed my body fluids and pms symptoms. Today I feel sick and cm is creamy I have usually been somewhat dry with very lil cm. My boobs always hurt for 4 days before af and nothing this time maybe just very very light sore. Maybe I’m coming down with something. I’m in awe today.

6 years ago • Post starter

@beautiful ohh ok..thats ok then..i thought you werent bding as much after the positive opk..since you temp i think it seems reasonable to stop/slow down after you comfirm o..yes also check tools and tickers tab on this site for intercourse timing options based on your cycle..i hope you arent out but just incase

User Image

6 years ago

User Image

Hi ladies...I've been ttc #4 since January. It's never taken me this long and I'm worried because my cycles are so irregular. I had my labs drawn and FSH, Estriadol, prolactin and TSH were all normal. My doctor suggested getting digital opks to take the guesswork out. Since I'm so irregular I start at day 9 and confirm with digital once I think I've got a positive. Last month I did so and did get a smiley - this month I see the clear progression but never got a smiley to confirm. What gives? They're all super light now from cd 16 to cd 20 today. Did I just not have a strong enough surge? Could I have missed the peak window even if I tested a few hours later?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo