Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@callmecrazy. Sorry, my brain is super tired; what is PSVT? You have a squinter on PG test or OPK?

ETA. Been feeling the ovaries working as they are starting to ache, boobs are starting to get sore and starting to feel a bit moist down there so I am hoping that tomorrow it will pick up on my OPK and will see what my temp is at. Was soaking in the hot bath and my stomach was making all these gurgling noises and it literally felt like my stomach was feeling empty. In a better mood since leaving work and hoping to squeze in a quickie before bed.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragon fly try not to stress to much..we were never ready to be adults..family can be a itstressful..hope you are feeling better today..

@Ninni that's so cute of your guy!

@callmecrazy -following and hoping for a bfp

@vettech howyou doing..anything new?

User Image

6 years ago

@ purplesummer: nothing new. Still no af but I have a doctors appt tomorrow and I just read about a specific sti called mycoplasma and ureasma that causes infertility.... most people have it and don’t know it... I will be researching more.... I will be asking for a culture... please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettech I hope you get the answer you are looking for and I hope its also not that STI..will keep you in my thoughts and prayers..I can imagine its been a very stressful week for you

User Image

6 years ago

Another flashing smiley today :( That makes 5 days in a row. I have 2 OPKs left, and if they also give me flashing smileys tomorrow or Friday I am pretty sure that the tests missed the peak. We'll see. Haven't checked my CM today yet, but have been having EWCM for 4 days (not counting today). The fertile window should be over today IMO. Not buying these OPKs again, they are stressing me out and too expensive.

<a href=

6 years ago

@Ninni gosh..thats a lot hey..is this the clearblue smiley face?..are you still temping?

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer Yes it is the CB smiley. Tried to temp, but I only have one of those digital ear thermometers. The themp has therefor been a bit confusing to me. Buying a good one for this purpose only if AF shows this month.
Tried to check my CM and I don't feel like it is stretchy and like EW as it has been for the last few days. More wet and cloudy. Not sure. Might also be because of left over semen from this morning.

<a href=

6 years ago

Morning ladies. In a awesome mood today. Does anyone know how to add a image? I think I got a positive.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@vettechgirl-Prayers go out to you , hope dr gives you the answers your looking for.

@Ninni84- wow, go out and buy the strips or dollar store has opks and they work just as good.

@dragonfly-No i tried to upload one on here but didnt work.

AFM, yesterday was thinking about testing this morning, but @ 3pm i had cramps like AF was coming for 2hrs and felt WET, when i went to RR nothing, cramps stopped got home at 5pm and went RR again and saw 3 small light brown spots, that was it nothing after that no spotting. later that night pinching shooting pains for about 2 hrs on my left side. CM was watery yesterday today DRY. and Cervix feels low and firm. But tight feeling. My temp dropped to 98.1 this morning, still having that pinch shooting pains with pressure with mild cramps like AF again, runny nose and feel nauseous but think its the prenatal vitamin i took and havent ate. what do yall think? This is so nerve racking!!! HELP!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Dragonfly- go to your home page and click “my hpt images” that’s where You add your images.

Beaut1ful- sounds promising!

AFM- I feel like that shadow of a line is a little more apparent this morning. Still only visible to the naked eye, but I keep my BFN so I have something to compare to. My tests are usually darker at night so I’ll test then. Urine smells pregnant!!! And I’ve got a major headache and mild nausea. Every time in get the pregnancy headache I wonder why I keep doing this to myself.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo