Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@dragon I find FF marks the day before the temp rise as although I disagree with its assessment of my O this month only because I got my temp rise later than expected and it seems to always give me cross hairs as the day after my 1st positive opk..even if I don't get my thermal shift right away..Ovagraph hasn't given me cross hairs yet even tough I have 4 temps above pre o..so will see if I get them tomorrow..it will wait for the sustained shift even with a positive opk..I've had flat temps the last 3 days so suspect that's why I don't have them yet

Symptom wise I feel nothing! and I would estimate I am 4 dpo..

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. I use WomenLog (Pro) and when I got pregnant the last time, I went off of the app and told my DH that we should try BDing the day before and it worked, so I trust the app. Just commented on the August forum.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- those symptoms sound promising!! Fingers crossed

purplesummer- I gave up on temping a while ago, didn't find it as reliable as opk's.

calvingirl- did you do anything different this cycle? fingers crossed for you.

My apt went well today - have one big follicle (1.7 cm) and two smaller ones (1.1). Back on Friday to see how they are doing - will likely ovulate this weekend, so it's business time for us! :)

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. I hope so too and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you as well and hope you get a BFP. Is that a good follicle size? I did a cervix check and it was a bit firm so I am googling every symptom I get. I'm trying to stay open minded and not get my hopes up as last cycle I didn't have any symptoms.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly - Anything over 1.5 cm or 15mm, is considered large enough to have a mature egg in it. Ideally, they like to see 19-22 mm size just before ovulation (my last cycle it was only 18 pre-ovulation, so the egg might not have been as mature as it should be). I go back Friday to get checked again, I am hoping the two smaller ones will catch up, so we have more than one egg available to fertilize and attempt to implant. There is a risk of multiples with femera, but if we are lucky enough to get pregnant, it's less than 8% chance of multiples.

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Oh wow, okay. I hope your Friday's exam show that they have grown enough to mature and are able to implant. I'd be okay with multiples but with 8% it is very slim. I'm off Friday but have my alarm set to temp.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Morning ladies. 6dpo and last night I had a bit of acid reflux and I am not sure if I should count that as a early sign or not. Boobs are still a bit achy and feel slightly fuller. This morning I have some slight cramping and my temp was at 98.6

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good luck dragonfly! Are you testing or waiting for AF this cycle?

AFM 2DPO. BD on O day and hoping to BD tonight. Pretty crampy and gassy, breasts are tender and last night I had heartburn. We will see how the rest of this TwW plays out!

User image

6 years ago

Hi everyone, I am new to this community, hope its ok for me to join in on this discussion!

I am TTC#1, trying since July 2016, with a MMC in September 2016.

I recently found out that I have slightly elevated prolactin levels, and now on my 2nd cycle using dostinex to bring my levels down. All other hormone testing has come back normal, but we have not yet had further testing (sperm, tubes etc).

As every month I am symptom spotting like crazy- here are a few so far:

I'm on 7 dpo, woke up with really bad AF like cramps night between 1 and 2 dpo, which I have now been googling like crazy since. Been having cramps on and off since, some back ache. Today boobs started being sore (in past i have had really bad sore boobs from approx 2dpo onwards, but that was likely related to high prolactin. First cycle on dostinex to reduce prolactin, my boobs did not get sore until right before AF).

This morning i think i noticed a bit of a metallic taste in my mouth. I also felt like my morning smoothie and coffee tasted a bit "dull", but then my hubby also said his smoothie didnt taste right, so it may have just been the ingredients! Also feeling really tired today, despite a reasonable night sleep

Anyone have any thoughts on the early cramping in particular? Normally I don't start cramping until 4-5 days before AF.

AF due on the 9th

Thank you all!

6 years ago

@Patience820. My AF is due Nov 10 so I guess I will be waiting for both but I am just hoping that AF just stays away. I had a bit of heart burn last night and when I burped some of the acid (hate that taste) came up to my mouth but I also thought it was something I ate as hubby made chili last night. Hoping you guys can get to BD tonight as they say to BD after O to make sure the bases are covered. That's what we did if I ovulated on CD14.

@ElkeHH. Your symptoms sound like mine and I am only a day behind. I thought last night I felt some metallic taste in my mouth and boobs have been feeling achy but not sure if that could be pregnancy related or AF related. I wish the symptoms aren't so close to each other as it makes it really difficult to tell the difference. When do you plan on testing?

So far, I have noticed tingling in the breasts and watery-creamy cm that doesn't seem quite right at this stage in the cycle as don't women dry up after ovulation?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo