Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Congradulations to @gsmum and @Ninni84. I hope you ladies have a happy and healthy 9 months.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

twwtoolong- Thank you for the info!!

To all who received !!!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Is anyone still in here? I'm almost done with the tww and if I miss my period on Friday I'll be taking my very first pregnancy test this week. It's our second cycle ttc and this is my first cycle on countdown. I'm to nervous to take a test before I miss my period so I'm being patient!

6 years ago

Hi FlamingoGirl!

The tww is so tough! Good luck with the last couple days until you can test! Do you have any symptoms?

6 years ago

OMG- I think I just got a positive!!!! In 3.5 years of trying, I haven't gotten anything more than a squinter that was for sure an evap line! I have posted two pics, if someone could take a look and tell me if I am seeing things I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

6 years ago

I think I see something!! How exciting! And you would know the difference between a faint line and nothing after all this time, right?! Yay! Keep us posted!

6 years ago

@ElkeHH - No I didn't have any symptoms and just started PMS. Got my period on the 15th so on to my next cycle. No July babe for us :(. We are still just starting to ttc so here's hoping for cycle #3 and an August babe.

Have you gotten a BFP?

6 years ago

Thanks Elhke! I am hoping it's a real positive and sticks!!!! I don't have any AF symptoms yet (usually I would start this afternoon/tomm morning). So fingers crossed! I have a beta at the fertility clinic on Monday, so if AF stays away until then we'll be able to get the blood results as soon as Monday.

6 years ago

@twwtoolong good luck on Monday!! Hope all goes well and you finally get the good news!

@flamingogirl sorry to hear AF started, good luck for next month! I got my bfp a week ago and had it confirmed this week through bloodwork! Heading for a first scan on the 27th, can't wait!

6 years ago

Well ladies - I started spotting this morning. :(
Moving on over to the August board - good luck!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo