Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies. Hope everyone is feeling well today. Temped this morning and it was at 97.6 and I took an OPK and it was negative. Thought I saw a line but as I looked closer it was the light reflecting off the tester. I've used both the dip test and the other test. Will see what tomorrow will bring. All weekend, I've been feeling lost and on the fence. One minute I am all in for having another baby and then the next minute I am freaking out as we are both first time parents and I almost think we are rushing it and we both don't believe in abortion and there's no going back once you start. Anyone feel this way towards having baby #2?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly23-i get this feeling too sometimes. but the closer to me getting a BFP i get tears of joy. i was literally almost crying over voting on pos and neg pregnancy test. Dreaming of mine and my DH crying and jumping for joy and happiness!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

@dragonfly I completely hear you and I was having this same conversation with my sister about not feeling ready some days and being deathly afraid I won manage..then my son talks about his imaginary brother or sister and I think it will be fine..I don't know if I will ever be completely off the fence..lol..im also scared of another difficult pregnancy and the strain on our own marriage..so ya..just wanted t let you know you aren't alone!

@beautiful I hope you get your BFP!..its exciting when the charts look good and stay up..I've never had that actually..mostly flats and I have gotten dips so know not to be excited about implantation dips cause that's not me..lol

User Image

6 years ago

purplesummer1205 - i agree with you, i dont or think everyone gets an implantation dip, i just see my temp rise and rise. i have seen other charts and can go both ways. today just cramps off and on, nothing major. My DH says well last cycles you always claimed to have symptoms so maybe no symptoms is a good thing. HMMM, he been googling behind my back on pregnancy??? LOL

@purplesummber1205. Thank you for your comment. That "litterally" put tears to my eyes knowing that I am not alone. I know that once I get pregnant, I will be crying with tears of happiness as my husband tells our daughter stories of her little brother or sister and it makes me smile but still the thought remains.

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you for your wonderful comment. I totally agree with you in jumping for joy.

After having a bm (tmi, sorry) I had a huge glob of ewcm. I am thinking that ovulation will be on it's way soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I agree with the temp dip as I don't remember getting it with my last pregnancy as I would have remembered being "down" that day but I just kept telling the little bean to latch on strong.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly23- yeah NO down days for me! i have actually been up and happy a lil moody but then laugh about it, DH thinks this weekend i was bipolar LOL. I have been doing more even though i dont want to once im up like an energy burst. Which is new to, bc usually by this time i dont want to do anything when i get home but be lazy!

Dragonfly - I feel that way all the time. I go so back and forth. Even when I was pregnant I felt that . Overjoyed one minute and near panic the next. This time around my kids are older, self sufficient, and we're in another stage of life. With a baby everything changes, I'll need a bigger vehicle, I'll lose my guest room, will we still be able to do disney trips, etc. I think everyone goes through it, and then it happens you wonder how you ever lived without that child.

I keep checking hoping that someone has POAS so that I can obsess with them. I have absolutely no self control and started POAS yesterday. I'm not at all bothered by the BFN because I know it's early. Maybe I have some subconscious desire to go blind at an early age from staring at something that's not there.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

double post.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly better go find your man and stop lurking here!!!..

@callmecrazy I hear you completely..im a closet POAS addict..im actually gonna do my opk this evening so YAY me..lol

@beautiful I think no symptom is also a symptom..i felt nothing the month we conceived looking back at my notes!..

I'm actually just very crampy and bloated today which is very annoying!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo