Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Vettechgirl/ I hope tomorrow test shows a better result. I know you have to be going crazy just want to know for sure. And your late! Maybe buy another test like a FRER. Or a digital.

6 years ago • Post starter

I don’t have enough money this paycheck
For more FRERS :(

User Image

6 years ago

Sigh! CD16 and another flashing smiley. It looks like this is a long cycle, maybe 32 or more days. I hate when that happens. Finding it a bit odd since I have been having EW CM all weekend. Getting a bit tired of BD every day as well. Need a day off

<a href=

6 years ago

@Vettech hope you get your answers soon!

@beautiful good luck doll!..fingers crossed!

@Ninni do take a day off and don't burn out! Have you gotten a solid smiley yet or still waiting?

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer I got a fixed smiley on CD14 last month, but this cycle I have had flashing smileys now for 3 days. (empty circle before that). Got the last flashing smiley with my FMU again today at CD16. Will test again before bedtime and then again tomorrow morning.
We also skipped the BD last night. Maybe we feel up for it tonight.

<a href=

6 years ago

Hi everyone

Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone sharing their experiences here, I'm on cd22 of a 28 day cycle and times going sooooo slow!
So far I've not really had any symptoms so feeling it's not my month, but keeping everything crossed! Good luck and baby dust to you all

6 years ago

@Ninni maybe late O for you as you said

@Teabelly welcome..no symptoms isn't a bad thing

User Image

6 years ago

@Ninni84- If your 32 day cycle maybe CD 18 is your o day, i am a 32 cycle girl and i get my positive on CD 16 OR CD 17, almost O CD18, but i know every women is different and i would Rest a day i have been there trying to make sure to catch the egg. we missed the day before but hit up that next morning and later that night. it was early for me but was able to go to sleep happy and he went to work happy lol.

@vettechgirl-Totally understand on not spending money on alot of tests, i have only 1 left and i dont want to go spend on more, thinking dollar store on lunch break.

AFM, my temp is still 98.3, cramps and mild pressure, bad headache when woke up, felt a lil sick driving to work. now gassy and burping. vivid dreams last night!!! i have 1 test left so think want to hold out till thursday when i am 12dpo.

6 years ago • Post starter

@Beaut1ful38 I have been tracking my cycle for the last year (not really trying until September) and it fluctuate a lot. 28-31-30-33-28 and so on. Last cycle was 28 days and I ovulated on day 15. This cycle might be a 32 day cycle as you said. Patience is not my strong side.

<a href=

6 years ago

Hi everyone, I've been lurking this month but wanted to bring up a topic. I'm CD 14, waiting for OPKs to be positive, but BD'ing just in case because other signs are there. I'm on 100mg Clomid - last round, thank goodness. I hate the stuff and the side effects. It usually makes me O later though, so we'll be BD'ing for the next week just to cover all our bases.

Topic: We've been TTC'ing for 2 1/2 yrs, almost 4 yrs if you count the time before my stillborn in 2015. I've tried pretty much every trick short of IVF and have only had one chemical pregnancy in all that time - so getting pregnant is a problem for me. Has anyone tried or had any luck with the baking soda method? I got PH strips and tested my urine, saliva and CM are all really acidic, more than they say it should be. I did one douche with baking soda and water earlier on in my cycle (as instructed) and it improved my CM. Now, I've been putting a little on my finger and (TMI) inserting it about an inch inside before BD'ing. It's supposed to help 2-fold. Helps make the environment less hostile to sperm and the base alkaline irritates you a little, just enough for your glands to pump out tons of EWCM to protect your lady parts. I have no clue if it'll help his swimmers find the egg, but it certainly was effective for the EWCM part. Anyone try this? I didn't make it up - it's actually a method online.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo