Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 449 Replies | Last Page

7 DPO today ...sigh.... the wait is a struggle every month.
Took a early test (10Miu strip test) with FMU and it was negative . Trying again tomorrow.

<a href=

6 years ago

@ElkHH. I have used the BBT adjuster on the weekends when I wasn't setting my alarm. I remember last cycle I had cramps since ovulation but no symptoms. I hope this is a plus for you with your symptoms.

@Ninni84. I would wait another day since you tested today. Would hate for you to poas if you weren't pregnant, unless you are a poas addict then by all means lol.

I am 10DPO and had my temp drop yesterday to 97.8 which tells me that I am not pregnant this cycle. This morning it went up to 97.9 and feeling kind of crampy and cervix feels open. After checking it, I had horrible stomach pains and some pains in my left side. Last night, I had what I thought was a gush of fluid that wasn't watery. Yesterday, my DH and I BD but no insemination but I used preseed but not internally so I am pretty sure it is not that as it had no odor. With my temp rise a little bit, do I stand a chance this month. Kind of worried that I am out but will deal with it if AF shows. Good luck everyone. I will keep you all posted on my situation.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly I have read before that it is possible to have lower temps for 2 days, before it goes back up more, so there is always a chance until AF shows!

I just had the teeniest spot of pink when wiping...but then when checking internally no further sign of bleeding. And CM dry again...

But I feel like this happens every month, I think its IB but 2 days later AF shows...so again, trying to not get too excited! Really driving myself crazy this month...the things I have googled...

6 years ago

@ElkHH. Oh, I wasn't aware of that as all I heard was that once the temp dips then the next day it should rise. It did rise a bit (97.8-97.9) and my pre o temps is roughly 97.9. I do feel kind of different today like a cloudy head and my sides hurt a bit and some minor cramping. Did another cervix check and I had to reach my finger way up (sorry-tmi) and no sign of anything. Still watery-creamy cm. I hope your symptoms don't turn into AF. I only had that happen once and then AF showed a few days later. Was so sad as I have never experience IB, if that is what it was.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly I don't know anything about temps buts you're not out until AF shows her ugly face. FX for you this month!

AFM, not much to report. About half way through this wait 6dpo and I'm not pulling my hair out just yet. Been feeling "icky" not sure if I have a stomach bug or ate something my body doesn't agree with, stomach ache all yesterday and the poops today (TMI sorry). The the regular dull cramps and gas.

User image

6 years ago

Ladies. I posted a picture of cm that just happened to me. Is this IB bleeding? Please let me know of your thoughts.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly. I would say yes. And timing seems right for it to be IB. When is AF due?

User image

6 years ago

@Patience820. AF is due Nov 10. I had a BBT drop yesterday and it didn't raise very much today so thought I was out. If this is IB then my temp should be in the 98s tomorrow. Still having a bit of brown blood and stringy cm. I felt just off all day. Even my comfort food (Big Mac) didn't taste good lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies! Sorry I have bee so quiet - I am 3 dpo today and not much to report yet. I try hard to not symptom spot, but I feel like I notice every little twinge these days. RE confirmed that I did ovulate friday night/sat morning based on blood work from friday morning. Given our fertility diagnosis, we only really have 5% chance with medicated cycles, so I am not holding my breath!

dragonfly - I am not familiar with IB, I have never experienced it before! If there is no chance that you might have stratched your cervix when checking it, then I would totally thing that's IB! Good luck, hopefully your temps will be up in the morning!

patience- I am glad to hear its going quickly for you!

Elke - maybe it's IB for you too! Fingers crossed!

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. No I don't think that is a reason. I even put a tampon in and waited maybe a couple hours and when I took it out there was brown blood. Been cramping on and off and feeling little pricks in my stoach. Will have to see what the temp is at in the morning. I'm hoping that it will rise. If not, not sure what to think.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo