Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Elke - I can only imagine how mixed the emotions must be for you both. Try and enjoy and soak up each moment! I am so hopeful that this will be a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Dragonfly - I am so sorry, it's so tough and can be such a roller coaster at times. You aren't out until AF shows, so my fingers are crossed that you will still get your BFP this month!

AFM, I am 7dpo today and had some weird stabbing pains last night, just for a few minutes, but I have been just exhausted. I took a 2 hour nap mid morning (I had the day off yesterday) and then still couldn't keep my eyes open come 8-8:30 last night. I am an early riser and early to bed type, but that's a bit much on a Friday night! lol

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Thank you for your high hopes. I hoping to see if the drug store is open today even though it's Rememberence Day and buy some better tests. Cervix still feels soft but uncertain if open or closed. You're so right, it's a roller coaster ride. Keeping my fingers crossed for you as well.

Last night, my hubby asked if I was pregnant as I was crying for no reason. I told him that I didn't know. But then he tells me that it's a miracle and he seems pretty excited. Too bad, I don't even know if I am or not.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Well ladies. Having some dark brown dishcharge now. Please don't tuen into AF . Put a tampon in to see what's going on. Scared.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Ladies, bleeding has now turned red and cervix definately feels open so I am pretty sure I am out. I am going to hop over to August. Good luck everyone.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

So sorry dragonfly, stay strong! Baby dust for the next cycle!

6 years ago

So sorry dragonfly, stay strong! Baby dust for the next cycle!

6 years ago

@ElkeHH. Thank you! Still feeling at a loss but trying to stay strong.

So far, (tmi) since tampon has been out, nothing has leaked onto the pad or came out during a pee. So, I am still thinking it is trying to work its way down but at this time, there are no clots yet. Even with my temp, if I was out it would have dropped lower than 97.9 but it didn't.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- Shoot! That is so confusing for you! Hang in there! Hugs!

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Yes it is. The spotting has gotten a little heavier but haven't noticed any clots but did noticed dark brown mixed in with red. I feel alright. Some pains here and there but could just be something I ate.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Any update dragonfly?
I had a few of those sharp pains again lastnight, but nothing really at all today. We'll see! I'll probably test on Friday, if AF is not hear already at that point.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo