Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies!

Well my bbt shot up this morning to 98.22 so I was finally brave enough to test- two faint positives on two different tests! One 25 mIU/ ml and the other 12. I have uploaded the pics, as usual these don't do it justice, but having experienced many many bfns these ones definitely have a line!

I am so.excited... I will go buy a digital today and retest in the morning too

Also scared! Terrified of going through another miscarriage. I will try to talk to my doctor today and see when I should see her.

6 years ago

@Elke woop woop!..we have been so blessed with BFP's this month!..i see the line!

@Gsmum welcome and all the best to you!

@dragon How are your lines today?

I know I shouldn't but I keep testing!..its like denial..i saw my gynea yesterday and she asked me to take another test which was positive again as we couldn't see anything when she tried to do the transvaginal ultrasound. But she said it was very early as well so not to worry which meant I'm worried and will continue to pee on sticks..lol..

Hope everyone is doing well..

User Image

6 years ago

Thank you purplesummer! I will definitely keep testing too! And yes it does seem like too early to see anything on U/S, when I called my doctors office the assistant reassured me theres no point seeing doctor now as she would not be able to see anything anyways- so do not worry!

Going for blood tests Monday and Wednesday to make sure there is proper progression, and then have an appointment with doc on 27th November- feels like forever away!!

I will test again tonight and through the weekend for sure, hopefully keeps getting darker! Would it be a waste of my digital test to do it this evening, should I wait until fmu tomorrow?

6 years ago

Also I think I will tell my husband tonight- he has already mentioned looking forward to our end of week beer this evening, and if I refuse it he will know whats up! (I go by the "drink until its pink" mantra)

6 years ago

Hi you lovely lot, thank you so much for the warm welcome. I've joined so many meds are boards and always get ignored ????

My test line was darker today, I've just posted a pic... I hope it's a sticky one ????

6 years ago

@Gsmum that is a nice line!

6 years ago

Wow - I am hoping I get some of the luck that's been going around this board!!! I can totally see the lines @Elke and @Gsmum!!! I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

dragonfly - how you doing? did you end up testing again lastnight?

I actually did have a few dull pains/cramps lastnight at 5 dpo - but that has been typical for me lately (with no success), so I am desperately trying to not read into it but it's so hard to not notice every little feeling in that area! lol - I think I am behind a lot of you guys here (if I am pregnant this cycle, my due date would be July 30th, so gonna hang out here for the next week)!

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. I just took the test and I don't see any lines. Even my BBT is elevated today. I don't get it. Maybe yesterday's test waa a evap. Guess I will have to break down and buy some good tests.

@ElkeHH. Yes, my husband was like that last night too but kept asking me if I wanted a beer and I kept telling him no. Soon I will have to tell him.

@Gsmum. I feel like that too when I ask questions that they always sem to be ignored and then I found the corum.and been here ever since.

@twwtoolong. I did manage and nothing, so not sure what to think. Hope I'm not going to turn into a poas addict

Last night I dreamt that my breaats were engorged and I remember that feeling all to well after my daughter was born. Heading back to bed as its 7am here and hope to try and sleep before she wakes up. Will looks at everyones test when I'm up. Congrats to the BFPs.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good morning all, I hope everyone is well!

I am definitely turning into a poas addict- have done 4 total since yesterday! Line is still faint, but slightly darker than yesterday I think!

I told my husband last night. He is very happy but also very scared.... we were so heartbroken when we lost our first pregnancy last year, and it's been a tough year trying since, so he does not want to get too excited in case it doesn't go well.

I feel the same but also just want to enjoy and be excited!

6 years ago

@ElkeHH. Good morning. I am doing alright. Starting to loose hope here. Took another test and BFN. Even my temp went down to 97.9.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo