Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you! That's what I heard too in regards to the temp dip. I think I got the dip the last cycle. So will have to see what the temp and OPK is at tomorrow.

Feeling so tired today that all I want to do is go to sleep.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

pearl - I have been there too many times, more than I would like to admit. If AF is not due til Monday, then it may still be too early - hang in there! Hopefully you'll get a BFP soon!

beautiful - totally understandable to take a time out. I have started testing less and less as time has gone on, it's just too discouraging.

dragonfly - when it comes to your lining and improving implantation, other than aspirin make sure you drinks lots of water. I have also heard that B6 can help in the luteal phase (helps support progesterone). How long have you been ttcing?

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. I have been trying for about 5 months based off the pills that I have been taking from the states that has helped me to get pregnant the first time as that is what it is meant to do; but actively trying for about 3 months (last 2 was just letting nature take its course and using the pull out method and hoping one day sperm will make it passed the goalie (as my husband says, lol). Sadly the first time it only took 3 months of trying.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

7 days of flashing smiley on the CB dual ovulation tests. I give up. Pretty sure ovulation has already happened. Just have to wait for the witch now. No idea what DPO I am. The witch is expected some day from November 6.

<a href=

6 years ago

My doctor refuses to do a blood test. She said since my urine was negative at her office then I don’t need the blood test. I’m so heartbroken...

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 oh no!! That's devastating news. I am so sorry. I have never gotten a false positive on those strips before. Very odd

<a href=

6 years ago

I woke up this morning to a drop in temp. So I fully expected to see an obvious negative and some spotting. But the line on my test was very much there this morning. I’m not sure what to make of it. Going to call my doctor and see if she will do bloodwork. I had 1.5 glasses of wine last night but I didn’t think it would affect my temperature that much. I’m just concerned about a chemical pregnancy and with my last miscarriage I think I need to keep track of those things.
I did upload the test.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- you are still early days (though I know it doesn't feel that way), hopefully it will happen soon!!! What pills are you taking? Vitex?

Vettchegirl - I am so sorry, that sucks. Did they at least offer some explanation for why you haven't had AF show up yet? I would follow up or get a second opinion if I were you. Not to scare you, but if it's ectopic, you urine might come back negative but blood work would still be positive (usually if you say that to the dr. they will take action).

Ninni- are your cycles regular? I know women who have PCOS will get a bunch of almost positive's or positives for many days on opk's, however, they typically will also have irregular and/or long cycles.

Callmecrazy - I totally see a line on your test- it's not over til AF shows up. Hopefully, that temp shoots back up tomorrow!

6 years ago

Too long- thanks!

Vettech- that’s stupid of your dr. Blood test is used when urine is not showing. Urine doesn’t show for everyone. I know 2 people who were pregnancy with twins and it didn’t show on a pee stick.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

vettech- So sorry i agree go get a second opinion, i thought blood test could prove pregnancy higher than urine.

callmecrazy- i see a faint line! i hope it gets darker by this weekend.

dragonfly23 - what was your temp today?

Ninni84 - do you temp?

AFM, Temp went up only to 98.4. Woke up feeling like i had a hangover or getting sick. i have a bad headache!!!! stuffy nose than gets runny to stuffy again. i have body aches. like im coming down with something. i just wanted to stay in bed. i do feel heavy in abdomen/pressure, last night i had pains like i needed to go to the RR or pass gas but nothing, ate small dinner and still felt like i had an empty feeling like i needed to eat. My DH says lets see what temp says tomorrow if still high we will test. Bc usually my temp drops on 14dpo.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo