Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@callmecrazy. I know how frustrating it can be. I saw your test and after starring for awhile, I thought I saw a line, but not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me. I would test in another couple days and if the line is there, it should be darker. Try to relax and everything has a way of working themselves out in the end.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thanks ladies! I actually tested this morning and got BFN :(
AF isn't due until Monday so I know I'm still in the game but I can't help but feel down and like I'm out this month. Does anyone else feel like that when they get a BFN? My immediate thought is always like "well thats it! not pregnant!" lol im terrible. They have GOT to come out with a way to test right away instead of the TWW nonsense LOL

User Image

6 years ago

Pearl - Yes, that's me right now.

Dragonfly - the line is visible to the naked eye, and was there within 5 minutes, I KNOW that BFPs get darker as they dry, but then my mind starts going back to evaps and I'm just imagining things. Ugh.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. I feel that way too all the time when I don't feel any symptoms and then there was that one month when I had all the symptoms and then the witch shows up the next day.

@callmecrazy. I hear you, I really do. Like my OPK test this morning. The dip strip hasn't had a line come up at all since I started testing a few days ago and the other test had a faint line that was lighter than yesterday and I'm thinking, "great, my temp has been the same for 3 days now and probably not going to ovulate this month". That month when my temp was the same for 5 days, I didn't feel any ovulation pains. This month I am. So feel lost at the moment. CM is still watery-jelly type when I had a bm.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Pearl_325 - i feel you on that, took a test last night and was BFN, i felt bummed out. Today woke up and i dont feel like im out, especially since my temp went up 98.3 again. was down yesterday.

AFM, i am having mild mild pressure cramps, and had a sharp pain in lower left back for about 15 min, CM is now creamy/watery and yesterday DRY, earlier i felt wet but checked and nothing on panties. hope temp stays high!! Maybe i had implantation yesterday due to cramps, lower back aches and temp dropped?

6 years ago • Post starter

@Beaut1ful38. I am starting to think that you implanted yesterday as the temp did go up today. Let's hope it stays up and you get your BFP soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

well at least we are all in the same boat and it does help to vent and hear others stories! I am at 13dpo today and i might test again tomorrow morning just because im a crazy person. If that is bfn then i guess i'll wait until i get past the 30th when AF is suppose to show. Fingers crossed to everyone!

User Image

6 years ago

i agree with you PEARL 325, it helps read everyone stories and encouragements.
dragonfly- keep opk i think you will O cd 15 or cd16 maybe this cycle will be a little longer than others. I would say if temp drops lower than 97.9 that should be your O day. mine always drops between 97.2 and 97.4. i am like you usually 97.7 to 97.9 normal temps.

It has been a busy day at work so havent had time to sit and think of all pains and symptoms, but just went to RR and again more than usual white creamy watery CM. but No spotting on TP. Im really starting to think i implanted yesterday!!!!

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you very much for the info as I didn't know about the temp dip signifying Ovulation. So, when the temp goes up that is when the egg has already been released or was released the day before? I am almost thinking that this might be a 28 day cycle as last month it was 26 days. I just hope that there will be enough time for the egg to latch if it turns out to be 26 days. I changed the CD on my app and it states that ovulation will happen on CD 15 (tomorrow) and my expected AF will be November 10. Still feeling pain like cramps in my sides.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- Not everyone does get the dip, but i noticed that i do these past few cycles. Then shoot up right after. They say the first + OPK the egg will release in 12-36 hrs.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo