Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@ElkeHH. Don't think I've had many of those but now have a side ache on my left in the back below the ribs and cramps in the left. Don't have much for creamy cm though. Hope that's okay though. Also, last night my feet were tingling but not sure if it was caused by sitting cross legged.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi everyone!
I'm on 9/12 dpo (not sure xD) did 2 one step dip tests, yesterday night there was a very faint line (I thought it was EVAP) and did another one this morning, it shows something there but not so clearly to assume a bfp.
I'm ttc #2 , have a beautiful 5yo boy <3.
Good luck to everyone in here ;)

6 years ago

Hi, am 11dpo now waiting anxiously.have anyone here tested positive?

6 years ago

@DianaPT. Hello and welcome. Both of them look like they are BFPs. I would wait another couple days and test again.

@nanapokua1. Welcome. Are you having any crazy symptoms and when do you plan on testing?

This evening has been a weird one for me. First been have middle back ache, and then the usual boobs/nips aching. Just climbed into bed and I swear I can hear my daughter crying like she really needs help. So, I climb out of bed and go check on her. I hear no crying coming out of the room. I climb back into bed and I swear I can hear her crying again. So again get up and no crying. Did this 3-4 times. I think I hear her now..... Nothing. This is so weird. Would like to get some sleep tonight.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dianapt welcome! Sorry I'm not very good with the not judging, but possibly a BFP! What symptoms have you no5iced if any?

@dragonfly not much creamy CM here either right now, But trying to tell.myself it's early and different for everyone right?? Hearing your daughter crying is definitely a strange one, did it keep happening?

On my side, 10dpo, mild cramping and boobs mildly tender. Back to slight metallic taste and bleeding gums this morning when brushing- but then I have sensitive gums in general so that could mean nothing. I'm feeling out though, not feeling very positive for this month... 4 days to go until AF!

6 years ago

@ElkeHH. I believe it stopped. Yes, symptoms are different with everyone.

AFM. Starting to think I am out as I had a temp drop this morning to 97.8. Hoping temp will rise back up tomorrow. If not, then on to next month. Back to bed for me.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Finally climbed out of bed and when I went to the bathroom, I did a cervix check and to me it feels open but I am no expert in cervix checking. Wish they made a vaginal wand where you can see for yourself what's going on in side. It will take the guessing game out of everything. Hope the temp goes up tomorrow but trying to remain hopeful.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly I've always wondered how women can check if their own cervix is open or closed. I've tried to do it, but can only feel it whenever I am just off my period or right before because then it is low. During ovulation it is so high an soft that I have no chance in feeling if it is open or not. Maybe i need a gynaecological tool or something

<a href=

6 years ago

@Ninni84. I agree with you on that when it comes time to AF coming on or going off is easier to find. I just feel like crying and that is usually a tell tale sign that AF is coming. If thr temps jump up tomorrow then that could have been implantation. If my temps are still in the 97's then I am pretty sure that I am out and will jump over to the August forum.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good morning, hope everyone is well.

Dpo11 for me, had quite bad cramps last night, a really restless night and feeling quite off this morning. A bit of nausea but I usually have that a couple days before AF so could not mean anything.

The one thing that has stood out for me this cycle is the on and off cramps since 2dpo. Usually it doesn't start until a few days before AF.

Question for those who track bbt - some nights when I have bad sleep I just temp when I wake up in middle of night, not knowing if I'll manage the 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep between then and my regular temping time. I do then temp again in morning. Does anyone use the bbt converter for cases like this, when temping at different times, or do I just use the one from the usual temping time? I tend to do the latter, even if that was not taken after 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Hope that makes sense!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo