Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@ninni- Yeah ovulation day!!
@patience820- Haha man child!! i hope you can squeeze one more in.
@dragonfly-not sure since you havent got a +opk yet, i guess i would check temps or maybe a delayed Ovulation. Look at NINNI she finally got one when she got 5 days of blinky smileys. if you can keep checking with opk's and BDing.
@twwtoolong-Good luck, baby dust to you all!

AFM, Day 2 of my cycle. Temp 97.7, and i purchased Pre-seed yesterday, do you use this everytime you BD up to 3 days past ovulation?

6 years ago • Post starter

@twwtoolong really?!?! I hope you are right. Makes sense when they are already made. I thought maybe the liquid they are in might make them swim poorly or something. I don't know. Crossing my fingers that they get the job done.

@dragonfly and @Beaut1ful38 Actually I got 7 days of blinking smileys before I ran out of advanced tests. had a couple of the regular digital opk's left that I took on Saturday and Sunday. Empty circle on Saturday and fixed smiley on Sunday (CD21). Got the fixed smiley on CD14 last month. Never ovulated this late before. Proof that exceptions do happen sometimes.

Have to say that I have used over 80 dollars worth of OPKs this cycle (2 boxes of CB). not using those anymore. Crazy expensive.

<a href=

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Yea that's just it when it comes to temping. By the time one realized that they ovulated, it is too late. Will pick up so ovulation tests that are much easier to interpret if this turns out to not be my month. I will definately try and keep busy the next two weeks.

@Beaut1ful38. I will take a look at my temps as I don't think I have any more ovulation tests to use. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the two weeks as if I ovulated later on a 28-day, there is little chance for the egg to latch. I've used pre-seed all through out the fertile window. I don't see any harm in it.

@Ninni. Did you get a positive on the OPK? Is the fixed smiley means that it detected ovulation?

Today creamy cm and feeling some aches in the hip area. Even felt the "fire crotch sensation" yesterday. Other than that not much else going on. Currently on CD 18

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly Yes the fixed smiley is the same as two equal lines on the OPK strip. When you pop out the test strip it also have two lines like the cheap strips. It means that LH-surge has been detected and that ovulation will happen in 12-36 hours or something. You get the smiley before ovulation. That's why you BD the day you get the smiley and the day after.

<a href=

6 years ago

@Ninni84. Thank you for the info. If this cycle doesn't work out then next month I will have to break down and buy OPKs and give them a try. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi everyone!! I'm jumping in for now, though DH and I did not try this month. So I will probably move to August soon! We needed a little break with some additional stress we have had this month. So I am CD 31. I have a longer cycle so I am expecting cycle no later than Friday or Saturday and then I plan to get busy again tracking and calculating. I also plan to buy some fertility aid vitamins called PregPrep! So wish us luck! & good luck to you all! Hoping to see some BFPs soon!!!

6 years ago

Good day ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. Today's temp was at 98.4. Been experiencing achy boobs and peeing lots but could be because I have been drinking plenty of water. I was able to get onto Fertility Friend and when I plunked in all my data for October, it put my Ovulation at CD 14. So, I'm in the waiting game and will see what happens in the next week and leading up to when AF is supposed to come (Nov. 10) and I'm just hoping she stays away. Good luck to anyone who is gearing up to ovulate and some who is eagerly waiting to poas; keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. Good luck and keeping my fingers crossed. I have never heard of PregPrep and I hope it works for you. I saw something the other day awhile back but I will have to see if I can find it again as I can't remember the name.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I haven't been back to read or post because AF showed and I've been trying not to think about it too much but moving on! I will now be going for an Aug 2018 baby! LOL anyone else? Is there already a forum out there for August? I didn't see one

User Image

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. So sorry AF caught up with you. There is a new forum for the August 2018. If things don't work out for me, I will be seeing you over there after Rememberance Day or whenever the shows up.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo