Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@ElkeHH. I feel the exact same. Took my temp at 4:50 as I have been awake since 4:20. Not feeling the greatest today. Temp today is at 98.1 and I have already gotten up as my stomach was hurting. Nose is starting to run. Had the chills last night and loss of appetite. Thinking I might test this morning and see what I am looking at as AF should be here tomorrow. Bleeding practically stopped.

@Ninni84. Congradulations on the BFP.

@Patience820. I don't think I had that. Had a pulling sensation in my back last night. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Patience, what I am getting on and off for the past 2-3 days is a small pressure point, almost like a finger poking me, about 2 inches from my hip bone and two inches below my belly button. Not painful, just aware of it

@dragonfly keep us posted if you do test! its so tough getting back to sleep after temping, if temps are up i get excited and start projecting, and if they are down i get upset...

Bring on Saturday morning with no AF so I can test!

6 years ago

PS: why can't we all be the same with very specific symptoms on exact days to avoid all this guessing and angst?!

6 years ago

@Ninni and@Patience congrats!!..so happy for you!

@dragon please test and out us out of misery!

@Elke just a few more days to testing

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

User Image

6 years ago

@ElkeHH and @purplesummer1205. I know exactly what you mean by temps. I get really sad if my temp drops. I did test and I thought I saw a line but it was very faint so I will wait and see if AF shows as it should be here in a couple days if this is a 28-day cycle.

So, not feeling right. I am having hot and cold flashes. Didn't eat breakfast as my stomach just feels off. Also having some anxiety and it is putting me back on the fence of "I don't think we are ready for another one". I know can't go back now. If this turns out to be that I am indeed pregnant, then I will be happy. But if not, then got some serious thinking to do as I don't want to keep being on the fence and then being off. Whatever happens, I will let you all know.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I thought for sure i was going to get my bfp this month. Bifp but I woke up spotting this morning i think af is coming. My fiancé was disappointed and said we'll try next month. This month has been bad. I've prayed for my womb to accept a baby we've tried doing the bd on my fertile days. I daydream about our baby i yearn to hold her. So here's to ttc in December! Baby dust and fx to all of us!!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma. So sorry that you started spotting. Is it red or a dark brown in color. Hopefully next month will be better for you guys. Are you taking anything or doing anything to help you conceive?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragon I'm excited now!...a line is a line girl! trust me I shed some tears today as I wasn't convinced I was totally off the fence either..Im terrified of having SPD again and of course all the other stuff that comes with a newborn..but i've spent most of today getting into trying to get into a better headspace and be more excited than worried and to remind myself to take each day as it comes and remember this is a blessing!

@Katy I hope you get your BFP soon..keep the faith

User Image

6 years ago

Ninni84- So Happy for you!!!

Has anyone heard from Vettchgirl? I hope she is ok!

6 years ago • Post starter

Ninni84- So Happy for you!!!

Has anyone heard from Vettechgirl? I hope she is ok!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo