Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly I'm so glad your temp went up hey!..hope it stays that way..how many days to go till AF..from your charts looks like you are due tomorrow/26 day cycles..you could probably test..

I was very very surprised to see a faint positive yesterday evening at 9dpo..unless my temps did a slow rise and I actually O'd on CD12 but I don't think so hey..planning to do the clear blue with weeks with DH this evening..

@Ninni ya my tests were also 10miu so maybe somehow more sensitive than the other tests..maybe try another brand as well..

@Elke thank you so much..i can read your excitement :)..hopefully its a sticky bean..i wasn't worried about MC's with my first but being a bit older now and knowing more people its happened to makes me worry a bit..

Thanks all you ladies for the support...its been great..and woudnt have stayed sane without it

User Image

6 years ago

Thanks all, I hope it goes up tomorrow too!

@dragonfly it looks like if you go to "my hpt images" you can then select "CF/IB" which appears to be a more "censored" way of posting pics, lol- personally none of these images bother me, we are all adults here! ;)

And yay for temp going up!

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. Confusing going back and forth between August and July but managing. I am hoping that this is a 28-day cycle and if that is the case then AF should be due the 10th. If today is supposed to be my AF then I hope this bleeding stays brown and goes away. Going to pick up some tampons as I ran out. But if what I experienced is IB then it should take a couple days for the HCG to rise to test positive. Right? Anxious to test now, not that I don't have enough tests.

@ElkeHH. Thank you as I wasn't sure that's why I put unknown. Yes I agree. We are all women here and we all have the same stuff going on with our bodies. I will see if I can repost it to the right category.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Well ladies, looks like Admin changed it for me. Guess I don't have to repost the picture. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

ETA. I am trying not to worry but I think this spotting is turning red on me. I put a tampon in and will see what it looks like in a couple hours. Keeping my fingers crossed. I don't feel much cramping like AF is coming. I just want it to stop. Will keep you updated. Better try to keep my mind on work but it is so hard when there is lots of other stuff going on in my head.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Well ladies, looks like the bleeding has subsided as there was hardly anything on the tampon. I have a weird question. Would it be safe to BD once all bleeding has stopped or should I wait another day? Thank you kindly.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Wow! Congrats Patience and Ninni! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 mo!

Dragonfly- I wasn't offended, I totally agree, we are all adults talking about adult things, no need for that person to be so sensitive! I am so hoping it was IB! If it's stopped, I say have as much fun as you want! ;)

I am still early in my wait - no real symptoms yet. I was going to wait and not test until my beta, but they moved it to Nov 20th, so I wouldn't need to travel to the further clinic on the weekend. I might test next friday (17th), that's when AF is due for me. The stats for us being successful this cycle is only 5%, so I am not holding my breath!

6 years ago

So I woke up at 5 am and was super exited. Took a few more tests and another FRER and There it was. All look positive to me just faint on the ones that are standard 25miu sensitivity.

<a href=

6 years ago

So my temp went up a bit today- from 97.55 to 97.75

However the temp today was taken at 4.50am, and then I did not manage to sleep anymore. I then took temp again at 6.30 which is almost my regular tempting time, but after 1.5hours no sleep but staying in bed (no light, no talking, no.cuddling)... and it was up at 98.02

So no sure what to think, really wish I could get some proper nights sleep so I knew my temps were accurate!

Have a bit of pressure near my left ovary, which I feel on and off, almost like a stitch.

This is weird but before AF I can usually smell blood in my CM and so far that has not been the case

@ninni yay congrats!

@dragonfly hope the bleeding has stopped and your temps stay up today!

Hope everyone else is good and hope to see some more BFPs in the coming days!

6 years ago

Really tempted to test today, even though AF is not even due until tomorrow...I just feel so rotten, nauseous and spinning head, a couple times I have felt like I am on the verge of being sick. Not sure if it is because of the lack of sleep though.

I want to go buy a test during my lunch break and test in the mall restrooms! Must resist...really trying to wait until Saturday if AF does not show.

6 years ago

Woot woot! Congrats ninni! I'm 1 day behind you and want to test so badly, but still trying to convince myself to hold off.
Last night I got these weird jabbing feelings in my lower pelvis, never had that before. It wasn't painful, almost tickled but it woke me up in the middle of the night. Anyone have anything like that. I don't think it's a relative symptom to pregnancy.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo