Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 449 Replies | Last Page

I think I'm going crazy... is that a faint positive please go check?????

6 years ago

@Kitoko90. I definately see a positive there. Congradulations.

I have a question that I am asking for a dear friend of mine who is extremely shy and asked me to speak on her behalf. She told me the other day that her and her bf were BDing (as they too are trying for a baby like I am). Anyways, shortly after her bf gave her a massage but didn't get up so his swimmers were still inside. The next day she got a zit in her vagina area. Is there anything she can do to help it go away faster and will it put a damper during the rest of her fertile window? Was looking up and read that cornstarch was a possibility. Was not getting up a cause for the zit? Anyone know and thank you kindly for your responses.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragon fly- I don’t think her not getting up caused it. But I do think she should be very careful in treating it. So frequently pimples in that area end up in infection. She can try tea tree oil mixed in coconut oil to clear it up quickly. Both are healing,TTO being the strongest. I’ve used it with success on in grown hairs in that area. Clears up in a day or so.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. Thank you for commenting. Well that's a good thing. So, tea tree oil and coconut oil in a bath? Sorry, what's TTO; trying to grasp a easier way to tell her. What if it pops? Any suggestion? I wonder if it may be caused by her cm being too acidic.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- tto is tea tree oil. If she combines the oils and applies it like a balm. If it opens it will be ok because tto is such a string antimicrobial. It even kills mrsa.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. Okay. Thank you very much. I will pass on the message to her. It's a little embarrassing for her but I am sure she is not the only one whose got them in their lifetime.

Today's temp was at 98.0 and that was even after I used the BBT adjuster. See what tomorrow will bring and what my OPK test is. Am curious.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Ladies!..

How are you..I was having withdrawls but thought I'd say a quick hello..haven't managed to catch up on any news..My little one was sick most of the weekend so I'm exhausted and only got in 1 BD on Saturday

Expecting to O in the next 2-3days..My CM is getting to almost stretchy..i didn't get a chance to opk either but hopefully temps will confirm but I have a feeling we will be out this cycle...DH left for work yesterday and might be back today or tomorrow but again..not a really good chance this cycle so I'm a little bummed..trying not to stress so what will be will be!.

Hope you all had a great weekend and i'll catch up on the thread after work!

User Image

6 years ago

Kitoko90- Look positive to me. Congratulations!

twwtoolong-Keep us updated on what the dr says.

vettechgirl- did you retest today?

callmecrazy - Your symptoms sound promising too.

dragonfly23 and Ninni84 -

purplesummer1205 - You never know, sometimes just takes that ONE time. You expect to 0 in the next 2-3 days, once Your SO gets back from work go for it. For us we did day before and day of.

AFM, TEMP RISE 98.3, mild dull pressure/cramps off and on,nothing major. Last night was bad af type cramps, but i dont know if that was due to yard work i was doing to keep my mind busy. i had a headache this morning again. still creamy cm, gassy, very very slight boob tenderness underarm pits, usually i have strong tender boobs at 7dpo this is new to me to not feel sore boobs!! i hope this is my month! DH thinks so, he will even ask me what is temp this morning LOL.

6 years ago • Post starter

@ Beautiful when are you testing?

@Vettech I can see a shadow in the invert..hope you can test again today?

@tww I'm sorry AF..always a bummer even when you are trying not to be hopeful..

@Ninni go for it!..why not..

@callmecrazy fingers crossed for a BFP!

User Image

6 years ago

purplesummer1205- i soooo want to test now LOL. but i know its to early. (9dpo), i think Thursday which i will be 12dpo. by then if temps still high and no spotting then i know for sure. i always usually spot 2-3 days before AF and with EWCM as well. My temps are still elevating like a ladder affect. last cycle i didnt get higher than 98.3 but my temp didnt drop till 13dpo i think. i am really liking my chart this cycle.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo