Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly- I'm not sure yet re: testing, I think I will wait as long as possible! I don't have many internet cheapies left and they are so expensive where I live, so need to save them! Should have ordered another batch when AF came!

Isn't the symptom spotting so nerve wracking? Some months i try not to note every detail down, but then it's useful to look back on past symptoms from cycle to cycle!

6 years ago

@ElkeHH. Oh I hear you with the symptom spotting. I remember in May (I think) when my husband and I weren't trying and I had loads and loads of lotiony cm that I thought for sure that I was pregnant; turned out it wasn't the case as here we are lol. Last month I didn't have any symptoms and this month I have tons. I agree, best to wait till it is closer to the time of testing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

ElkeHH- Hopefully getting your prolactin lowered is all that you need! How were you tracking ovulation - could it be possible that you ovulated a little later than you thought and the cramping was actually ovulation? I can usually feel pinching cramping when I ovulate!

Patience - Sounds like you have a good plan, hopefully you get a sticky one this cycle!

Dragonfly - it could be a good sign, I have heard a number of ladies say that cream/lotiony cm was one of their first signs. I have been hit or miss with this one myself. Most cycles I have nothing and then the odd couple I'll have heaps like you said. My fingers are crossed its a good sign!

ASF - my monitoring apt went well, I have one big follicle at 2.2, the others are still on the smaller side, so it looks like one big plump one is all we are gonna get this cycle. They suspect that I will ovulate sometime in the next day or so. We BD'd yesterday and the day before and we will go for today, tomorrow and sunday, just for good cover. I go back on Monday to make sure I have ovulated, and if I haven't then they will trigger me with ovidril. So just a fun weekend ahead! :D

6 years ago

@twwtoolong- yes we are really hoping that the prolactin fix is the "quick solution"! My doctor is pretty confident that we do not have a problem with the sperm or my tubes given that we did get pregnant once, so here's hoping!

I track ovulation with ovulation tests, temping, cervical fluid and position, so I am pretty sure i got it right to within a day.

Not much difference in symptoms today, boobs a bit more sore, my stomach feels a bit off but that might just be my lunch...

Yay for your big follicle, enjoy the weekend ;)

6 years ago

Evening everyone. Not much to report today. Temp this morning was 98.4 and not much cramping. Boobs and nips kind of ache off and on and not much cm going on. Took an off day and got a massage by DH along with some alone time. Hope everyone is doing well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

8DPO. Good morning eveeyone. Temp today went back up to 98.6 and it is starting to look like a triphastic chart and was told that it may lead to a BFP. I am trying to remain hopeful as this long tww is a killer. My boobs don't hurt as much and I am not tired. Did a cervix check today and it feels soft-hard with like watery-creamy cm. I don't know if it's open or closed and now having some minor cramps. Not sure if that is caused by checking it. Also noticed a bit of creamy-stringy cm. But I can say one thing that is funny. Last night I boiled some garden beets and we all know what beet does to pee. Anyway, I wiped and saw red. Was freaking out and thought it was IB but then I remembered it was the beets.

I hope everyone is doing well and getting some relaxing time in.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- That literally made me laugh out loud- I have never eaten enough beets for that to happen! Hang in there! When do you think you will test? I often will wait til the day AF is due, we'll see what I decide this month. We'll have beta scheduled anyways through the RE, so I might not even bother. I have actually never made it to my beta, they do a 14 DPO draw typically and I always have a 13 day luteal phase. The meds might change that though, so we shall see!

We were able to BD yesterday, will go for it again today and tomorrow and see what the RE has to say on Monday!

Have a great weekend - try to stay distracted!

6 years ago

9dpo- breasts a bit less tender today, CM also kind of creamy wet- yesterday was really dry which seemed a bit different from the usual cycle. Did not manage to temp this morning

Symptoms sound similar to yours @dragonfly!

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. That's funny. Yes beets turn your pee red. With testing, I've never seem to make it to AF to test as she has always shown up early. So, I am anxious that it will be the same as last month.

@ElkeHH. Yes, your symptoms are similar to mine and I am a day behind you. Yesterday my cm was dry. Any new symptoms today? So far, I got breast/nipple achyness off and on but not tender to the touch and some minor cramps earlier. Hoping AF doesn't show up early and this turns out to be a 28-day cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly - Not 100% sure but I think my areola are a tiny bit darker and bigger today

Also I had this weird "shiver" twice within 5 minutes in my uterus today- which I googled and guess they call fluttering, can happen around implantation? I definitely was not otherwise cold, was well wrapped up, and it was clearly in my uterus!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo