Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies..hows everyone doing..i think I got my bfp..but I'm being cautious..1st one was 9dpo last night..and was faint..this mornings still seems faint as well..I've posted it though..

sending babydust to everyone..

@dragonfly I hope its IB

@patience and !elk hope you guys are holding up ok..

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer yay keeping my fingers crossed for you! I am.really bad with the hpts and it's hard to tell on my phone but will have another look when in front of my pc

@dragonfly oh that is hopeful, it could for sure be IB! Here's hoping!

@twwtoolong, patience, ninni - - hope the wait is not too stressful!

AFM 12dpo today (possibly 11)- my bbt plunged this morning. (Did have a restless night though) Still on and off cramping, a bit of pinching now. CM very dry and CP last night low and firm. Trying to tell myself I'm out and to expect AF but a small voice keeps telling me it's still possible!

A weird one yesterday was loss of appetite, could not finish my lunch. This is really abnormal for me, I love my food! But by evening my appetite was back on track

Babydust to all!

6 years ago

8 DPO today and took a few tests with FMU. The ultra sensitive test strips look positive to me but the FRER is negative so I am not sure What to beleive. Might be the start of something but I am not jumping for joy just yet.

<a href=

6 years ago

@purplesummer I think I see something! can you post a clearer/larger picture by any chance?

@ninni- i definitely see it on the ultrasensitive!

Wow you are all so brave testing so early- I haven't tested yet, I can't bear another negative...

6 years ago

@purplesummer yes I think I see something!! Hopefully you get a darker one today with FMU. Sending you lots of

<a href=

6 years ago

Baby dust to both of you hopefully those tests get darker getting me excited to test! Going to try and hold out until 12 dpo. But I am hopelessly optimistic this cycle, I don't know what it is but I'm in a good head space and still remaining patient this TWW. FX everybody!

Baby dust to those gearing up for testing!

User image

6 years ago

Thanks guys..im still in a bit of disbelief and keep looking at it..i've uploaded a clearer pic now

@ninni I agree can see the line on the dip strios..so confusing but keeping fingers crossed..what miu are the dip strips?..is it possible they are more sensitive

@Patience good luck hey!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer wow congrats!!!! I know I don't know you but I feel so emotional (in a happy for you way) seeing that definite BFP!

6 years ago

@purplesummer the dip strips were 10 miu. Those are the most sensitive tests I have at home. Will wait to tell the husband until I get a positive in some other tests as well and not that faint. Your second pic is a clear positive! Are you 10 DPO today?

<a href=

6 years ago

Morning ladies. So, I am a bit ecstatic today and in a much better mood from yesterday. Yesterday's temp was at 97.9 and today it was at 98.3. I am in utter shock that my temp went up as I woke up a couple times during the night. Still having a bit of dark brown discharge so hoping this doesn't turn into spotting and AF shows up. I most likely won't test till I am late but it will be tempting to test the day before. When do you ladies think I should test?

I have a quick question for you ladies who posts in the HPT section. Someone commented on my picture and I was a bit pissed as she suggested I post it in a different category and that people don't like to see stuff like that. And I was thinking, oh you don't like seeing stuff like that but didn't say it. Where is that stuff supposed to go?

@purplesummer1205. I saw your test and it definately looks positive.

@ElkeHH. I hope your test will rise up again as to be 11-12DPO is a little late for implantation. Let's hope it rises up again.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo