Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies. Woke up a minute before my alarm went off. Took my temp and it was at 97.6. I'm not sure what to do about yesterdays temp. Hope for the ladies with dips this morning, hope it rises back up thr next day.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- what day do you usually O? I frequently get a dip at O, then see a rise after. I get both immediate and gradual increases.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. I think around day 16. To be honest, I'm not really sure what day I ovulate. I just got my OPKs and haven't taken a test yet but I am starting to feel the ovaries working.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

My day has ended. Symptoms: 7dpo- A lot of creamy cm to where it’s on my panties. Very self cautious on that. Went shopping and got dizzy walking around the isles then felt fine. I have been having very sharp stab pain on left side of back shoots to front. Boobs just started feeling a lil tender tonight before bed. And have had some mild headache off and on. Will see what tomorrow holds.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey guys. I don’t know what is going on anymore. It’s been a week since my brown spotting and I am not getting any BFPS.... I have an abundance of Creamy CM AND don’t know what to Think of all this. So I’m just gonna wait to see if AF will show up and if not then I think it might be time for me to go to the doctor because I have never been two weeks late before. My bbs are sore and I’m exhausted but those are the only symptoms besides being extremely thirsty..... I’m at a loss...

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettecgirl. Have you been testing with fmu or just periodically throughout the day?

@Beaut1ful38. Your symptoms sounds promising. When do you plan on testing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragon: I have been testing with first morning urine. Current test up from this morning

User Image

6 years ago

Vettechgirl - That has got to be so frustrating. Some of them look like squinters and others, I am not sure. I would def go to the Dr though, just in case.

Beaut1ful - I agree, that sounds promising! With symptoms like that I would be tempted to test in a couple of days!

I tested this morning and BFN. Not really surprising, we see the RE tomorrow and will hopefully have answers and a plan!

6 years ago

Twwtoolong: you have no idea :(

User Image

6 years ago

Vettechgirl- :( - Hang in there! Do you know exactly when you ovulated this month? Sometimes I ovulate a little later and my cycle will be longer (will also mean that your positive would come later).

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo