Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Evening ladies. Quick shout before I turn in. Managed to get some food down and then noticed a food adversion. Hubby made shrimp on the stove and the smell made me want to throw up. Only ate one and I LOVE shrimp . Felt weird cramps on my left side in the front and cramps in my right back side. Does that mean twins if cramping in both sides at different locations? I took my temp an hour early. Should I adjust to 98.3 or leave it at 98.1? Will keep you updated on my temp in the morning and will test again, depending on my temp as tomorrow will be CD28.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Katy it will come! Spoil yourself a bit this AF!

@dragonfly I hope you feel better today, sounds like you had a real rough one yesterday! Not sure about cramps in two places meaning twins, how exciting that would be! I tend to log the actual temp rather than correcting it, but then have in back of my mind that really it could be higher.

My temp went up just a tiny bit today but again the timing was off. Just telling myself it's better than a plunge! CM seems to be changing from dry to slightly sticky/creamy, and position is all over the place throughout the day, but has not gone very low and firm for a few days.

I noticed more sensitivity to smell yesterday, my urine smelt strong too. Last few days I've been feeling kind of queasy in the mornings until lunch and then it seems to pass.

Back ache and mild cramps/ pinches come and go. If there is a bean burrowing into my uterus lining right now i think I know exactly where it is based on the pinching, which is a nice idea :)

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205 Congratulations With Your BFP!!! Guess we'll have almost the same due date then

@Dragonfly I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait for you to test.

Hoping for even more BFP from the rest of you ladies

AFM, my husband didn't really trust the test from yesterday. Silly him. The line on the FRER wasn't even that faint. Anyway, today I took a CB digital With my FMU and that one he believed. 10 DPO today and I uploaded a pic of it. Hope it sticks.
Due date will be around the 25th of July based on ovulation (not first day of period) since I ovulated 7 days late this month.

<a href=

6 years ago

Good morning! I'm praying we all have a thanksgiving we will always remember! Blessings and Baby Dust to all! xoxo

6 years ago

@ElkeHH. Feeling a lot better from yesterday. Managed to go to be about 9:30, a little later than I wanted to as I wanted to go to bed sooner than that but didn't happen.

@Ninni84. I looked at your test and there is definately a line there. Hope hubby likes this one better.

Ladies, I am happy to say that I took a test this morning and there is definately a line there. I took many pictures and will try to up load the better of them and hopefully the line is clear once I upload it. I am in utter shock. Even my temp jumped to 98.6 this morning. Will let you know when it is uploaded.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

wonderful news dragonfly, congratulations!

Welcome MommaShayShay!

6 years ago

Ladies, test is up. I know its hard to see it but I can see it with the naked eye. Let me know what you thoughts are.

I know I should be happy about all this but I am more scared than anything.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly yaaaaaaas!!!!

I've been waiting for your update!..i hope it gets darker! woop woop!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. I won't copy and paste my August response here .

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly its faint but its there!

I am thinking I will test when i get home, I can't wait anymore...I know I should wait until the morning at least, but will see!

I just go up and down between thinking AF is coming and looking at baby clothes and equipment online! Driving myself crazy...

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo