Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Sorry ladies for the short reply as I was downtown waiting for the bus and my bus showed up. My phone works on WIFI which is great. Managed to sneak in a quickie last night before bed. My temp this morning was at 97.9 and my OPK looks positive to me but I don't know how to add here and get it interpreted. When I saw my temp this morning, I thought for sure it was going to be another deja vu where my temps were the same for 5 days straight and then when I saw the line appear on the OPK, it just made my day.

@purplesummer1205. Thank you for your kind words. Family can be stressful but I don't need the added stress especially when it is so close to ovulation time.

@Vettechgirl11. I've never heard of that STI before. Will have to look it up to get more info. I hope that's not what you have and that you will get your BFP soon. Hope you get the answers you are looking for tomorrow at your doctors appointment.

ETA. @callmecrazy. OMG, I just found it. Thank you so very much.

Can you ladies take a look at my test (once its uploaded) and interpret for me. I have never done an OPK test before and don't know what they mean. Hope that makes sense.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

callmecrazy- do you think i implanted last night? still having the cramps after? What does the pregnancy headache feel like? mine is deep, like a sinus cold, and makes my eyes hurt. i keep blaming my allergies with this weather change.

6 years ago • Post starter

Beaut1ful- your chart looks good! Not implantation, that probably happened a few days ago. But any brown blood is old and just could have taken longer to come out. Pregnancy cramps feel more like diarrhea cramps, they just don’t go away as easily. Headache is in the front, mostly eyes. Almost migraine type.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

callmecrazy- hmmm strange bc i dont think mine feel like that, but i guess kind of, i get gas after words LOL.

ETA. Ladies, my OPK test is up, please take a look and can someone interpret for me? Like, when Ovulation might occur, when to BD, etc as this is first time using OPK and feeling lost. After looking at my own test and reverting the image and playing around, I can see the line and it puts a smile and tears of joy to my eyes.

@Beaut1ful38. Your temps look good. Maybe your temp will jump up tomorrow.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- thank you i hope so!!
i am not familiar with those opks, but Is test line the light color?Reason i am asking is bc the test line needs to be darker or same as the control line to be a positive.

@Beaut1ful38. I would think that all OPKs would be the same but this is my first time using them. The control line is the darker one and the light one is the test line.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

i use dip sticks or the dollar store, not sure if control and test line are always same side. but since the test line is the light color it would be a negative. the Test line needs to be darker or same color as control line for it to be a positive.

@Beaut1ful38. I also used the dip stick too, and I had to literally squint just to see if I can find the line. It was barely there, so I decided to post the other test instead. Since it is a negative, when do you think ovuation might occur? I know every woman is different. Plus, I am also a bit worried that since I am on CD 13, that there might not be enough time for the egg to implant.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- if your 28 day cycle i say CD 14, its 14 days usually before your next period date. When did you start testing using opks what cycle day?
i am 32 day cycle, cd 18 is my ovulation date (oct 14th) , next period is oct 29th.
but Sometime i can O on cd 17 or CD 19 depends every month.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo