Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 449 of 449 Replies

Hello everybody!

I'm joining this thread cause at this point I'm pretty sure I had successful conception and my baby should be due around July 28th (if all works well). I got "positive" on ClearBlue digital and will be taking more tests today. I missed my period, too and all signs point to pregnancy. I'm beyond excited as this would be my first baby and I lost my baby this year (miscarriage at 7 weeks). Please keep your fingers crossed for me! Good luck to everybody here!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

@ EleKHH & Hope4rainbowbaby - Congratulations Ladies! I hope your pregnancies go well and you both welcome July babies in the coming year. Take care of yourselves over the holidays. Sending lots of healthy happy growing vibes your way!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13: thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

I just took 4 pregnancy tests and posted a photo. They all are POSITIVE: 1 Clearblue digital "positive", 1 BFP on First Response 6 days sooner (but I already missed AF) and 2 Clearguard test strips with BFPs! I guess that's a pretty definite answer I got! LOL :) I am SO happy! This is my hope, my rainbow baby that I wanted after having a miscarriage early this year. And my very first child, too.

Wishing all the Moms-to-be and July 2018 babies very healthy pregnancies and very happy outcomes!

6 years ago

@twwtoolong sorry AF came, good luck next month!

@Flamingogirl, thank you! Good luck to you too with the coming cycle!

@hope4rainbowbaby welcome and congrats! I got my bfp on the 10th of November, and estimate I am 5w5d along now. I go in for a scan on Monday! This is my rainbow baby as well (and 1st child), we had a twin missed miscarriage in September 2016, about 7/8 weeks according to my cycle, but the babies had stopped developing at about 5 weeks. We had not managed to conceive since then, and 2 months ago I found out I had high prolactin levels which was possibly a cause of the infertility. 2nd cycle on medication to treat that, and here we are! :)

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

6 years ago

@ElkeHH: Thank you so much! Congratulations to you, too! That's so exciting! : I'm right behind you! It's my 18dpo today and I guess I'm 4 weeks 4 days pregnant today (counting from the first day of the last period).

I'm so sorry about your babies before... I lost mine at 7 weeks. It stopped developing, as well and there was no heartbeat, so I am so thrilled right now! I hope this time all goes great for both of us! :)

I hope your scan on Monday goes very well! I'm just setting my OBGYN appointment.
Wishing you the same: very healthy and happy pregnancy and a healthy, happy, beautiful baby!

PS. I added you to my friends, too. Please keep me posted - we are so close in time! :)

6 years ago

Hey everybody!

How is everybody with July 2018 estimated due date doing?

I'm 6 weeks 6 days today and so nervous about the upcoming ultrasound (on December 20)... I'm wondering if it would be good to reschedule it for earlier (if possible) or just wait. Also, those of you who are familiar with Ramzi theory, do you think an earlier ultrasound would be better for that reason, too? On December 20, I'll be 8 weeks 2 days so I guess it is too late for Ramzi theory to work... (?)

I'm nervous because of the miscarriage I had earlier this year... And of course, I'm excited, too! :) It's my first baby.

I'd love to hear from others who are expecting their babies in July 2018. My estimated due date is July 30th, 2018.

6 years ago

Hello ladies!!
I am now 10 weeks and so excited!! Haven't told my family yet, but did tell my best girlfriends and my boss. I had to tell my boss because I was throwing up at work every morning. I got a partial sick leave and can now work shorter days. (Usually work 8-16, but now I work 10-15) I have not vomited since I have been able to take my time in the morning and sleep more. Planning on telling my colleagues on the office lunch right before the holidays.

Have my first ultrasound schedules for January second at 13 weeks. We don't want to know the sex this time.

wish you all a happy holiday and lots of baby dust!!

<a href=

6 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Ninni84: Somehow I missed your post and I just checked on this thread to see how all "July 2018" moms are doing.
and ! I hope things are progressing very well for you and your little one! I guess you are now about 21 weeks pregnant? When's your due date? I hope your ultrasounds went great and that both you and baby are doing very well.

I can't believe how fast time goes by! I'll be exactly 19 weeks tomorrow! I've already had a few ultrasounds (including the anatomy scan last week), genetic testing and found out about the gender. So far, all is going well with my rainbow, miracle baby boy (it's a boy!). I posted some ultrasound photos in my Journal (set for friends only). My estimated due date is July 30, 2018.

Are there any other ladies here who expect their babies in July 2018? Good luck to all July 2018 moms and babies and all expecting Moms!

6 years ago

Hello again.
@hope4rainbowbaby So happy to hear from you and glad to hear that you are doing so good. Congratulation on that baby boy!!

Just had my 19 weeks anatomy scan and everything is super duper with the baby (don't want to know the gender) although the placenta is currently on top of the cervic. If it does not move I will be looking at another c-section. Not bummed out really. What ever happens is ment to be. Stomach is also huge early this time. Last time my water broke 4 weeks early and I have a really bad feeling that it will go early this time as well. Both times I am carrying the bump very high . Feels quite uncomfortable and acid reflux is killing me.

Also hoping more and more for a girl. A bit afraid that I am setting myself up for a bit of a gender disappointment if it turns out to be another boy. I know it really does not matter, but this is our final baby and I have always thought I would have daughter. I myself have 2 sisters. Have to work hard on my poker face until birth I think.

<a href=

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo