Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly definitely get it..its hard to find time with all the other responsibilities too..we'll hope for the best!

@beautiful I feel like If I could poas on your behalf I would!..it would be the responsible thing to hold out until Friday!..

User Image

6 years ago

vettchgirl- Woohoo!!! Congrats!!!!

Dragonfly - OPKs can be really confusing, especially if you're not familiar with the brand. Wondfo brand is the most popular and the test line MUST be as dark or darker. Same with first response and clear blue. There are other brands are are not as sensitive and seem to work more like an HPT, meaning they do not register trace amounts of LH and are considered positive at an obvious second line. I use internet cheapies until I start to get really dark and then confirm with clearblue digital. I would look up pics of your brand and see where they fall in intensity.
You are worried about the embryo not having time to implant, and that is a valid concern if you have a very short luteal phase. Mine is anywhere from 10-13 days and I still get pregnant pretty easily.

Aspirin question - I don't remember who asked it, but aspirin helps to thicken uterine lining as well as helping with implantation. I took it for my IVF cycles and now I'm taking it for my own pregnancies as I have developed a clotting disorder.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. Thank you for the info. I will have to Google pictures to see what others looks like. I read that too about the implantation and the unterine lining that is why I wanted to try taking them and see what happens. I know these pills that I am taking is supposed to help with everything that is required to make sure the bean implants properly.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ya'll,

I am currently at 12 dpo and have barely any symptoms except for random flutters in my tummy, 2 quick bouts of acid reflux and on and off feeling of a UTI which I know I dont have! I hate the waiting game. I got a BFN yesterday morning but am thinking about testing again tomorrow. We'll see! I seem to over analyze every little feeling and then can't tell if I'm imagining things or not LOL. One min I think maybe I really am pregnant and the next I think there is no way I am pregnant. Makes you feel crazy!

User Image

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. Welcome aboard. We are a lovely bunch of ladies here. When is your expected period?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly23 - yes the spotting was one time no more after that.

purplesummer- go ahead poas for me LOL, im to scared to, i feel like if i dont poas then i can still have symptoms, but if i see a BFN that everything will go away from what im feeling. this is the first month that i am not eager to poas, so strange!!!

Pearl_325- welcome to our fourm!! what is your cycle length? Do you opk, Do you temp?

AFM, this afternoon, nothing major, still have off and on pinching feeling on left lower side, but has subsided a little. i drank coffee bc i felt so sleepy, i know i shouldnt have but omg i felt nauseous and lightheaded afterwards and only drank half of it.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hope you ladies are doing well and getting some fun time in. Going to take a off night and go at it tomorrow. Hoping it won't be too late. But, I can sure feel all the pain coming from the ovaries. Hoping the pain won't be as bad as before.

@Beaut1ful38. Oh okay. Well that sounds promising. Hope you get your BFP soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies.
Took a test and BFN it was a dollar store brand. Feeling bummed maybe to soon still, see what temp is in the morning!

6 years ago • Post starter

@dragon good luck..i didn't manage to so will see what happens..by the time I get my next chance will be in TWW..my temp was higher today so expecting it to be in post O range tomorrow morning

@Beautiful..aargh I'm sorry..we aren't out yet..has the spotting stopped?

@Pearl welcome to the forum..when are due for AF?..

User Image

6 years ago

Still getting a flashing smiley. 6th day in a row now. Only got one test left since I got some empty circles first. No idea if I am ovulating late or already have. Taking the last test tomorrow morning and then I am giving up. Have done the BD a lot so if I ovulated it is unlikely that I missed it. Have to wait for AF and see.

<a href=

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo