Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 449 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23- good luck this cycle. Did you get your opk?

@vettech anything new today?

@ellebee did your opk get darker today?

@purplesummer and @ninni- anything new with you ladies?

Tonight I have had sharp pains in abdomen and shooting to my inner thighs. Still watery creamy cm. It’s 7pm I’m tired not sleepy just wanna lay around. We will see what tomorrow brings!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

@beautiful: nothing new. No discharge, my boob are huge and sometimes hurt but other than that.... nothing. I just feel like I’m pregnant but my levels are super low ya know? Maybe it’s just wishful thinking....

User Image

6 years ago

@ dragonfly also just finishing off cycle and should start opk's on Monday which is cycle day 9 for me. Keep watching your CM and maybe consider bding every two days or so since its come earlier..I have probably a day or 2 of dryness and then strait into CM..

@Beautiful hope you got some rest...when are you planning on testing?

@Vettech I'm really hopeful for you BFP!

@Ninni and @Ellbee hows it going?

User Image

6 years ago

CD11 here for me. Trying to not stress about moving into the fertile period, but it is really hard. Feeling nervous and anxious. Will try some meditation exercises to calm myself down.
Good luck to all of you <3 Sending Babydust

<a href=

6 years ago

Purplesummer: TMI but I had sex today with me SO and afterwards spotted a little bright pink and then it stopped. I have no idea what is up with my body. I feel really off today and I am more tired than usual.

User Image

6 years ago

@Ninni what CD do you usually O..try to keep calm..but understand the stress

@Vettech I have no idea whats happening!..are you going to test again soon?..

User Image

6 years ago

Purplesummer: I have no idea:( but I’m thinking about testing later today once I hold my urine for longer than two hours. I am urintaing frequently tho and today I feel SUPER tired and I also feel dizzy. So I don’t know...

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer Last month I ovulated on CD15, but since my cycle vary from 28-33 days in length I think I might ovulate from CD15-17. Last cycle was the first month of trying OPK and studying my CM. Starting with OPKs again tomorrow.

Also my husband is in a really good mood today since we just picked up our new car. Gonna take advantage of his great mood and have some fun with it.

<a href=

6 years ago

Vettech- let us know what test says!

AFM this morning, just mild cramps still. Very very mild sore boobs. Other than that no symptoms. But might be early as day just started.

@ninni yes have fun with that especially since weekend is around the corner, I think that we did good bc my O day feel of Saturday. It’s hard to find time in a busy schedule during week. Everyone is just exhausted. Best of luck!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo